🌶Flashing Mihawk (x reader)🌶

{{Jesus you guys, fine here's another one you horny fuckers😂. Also, 🎉I got 50 votes, hooray!🎉}}

"Be good for Daddy and stay there."

You shivered, "Mihawk, I don't think this is a good-"

Another snack to your ass cuts you off.

"What's my name, (Y/N)." He said through his teeth.

"D-Daddy?" You shakily replied.

He began to smirk, "There you go, that's my baby."

He began to grope your ass, the rings on his fingers gently cutting into your flesh, but nothing enough to make you bleed. At the moment.

Dracule stopped for a brief moment, hearing more shuffling noises. All of a sudden, you felt something warm on your ass. It gently bit and licked you; he was kissing you behind.

Just as you were enjoying it, he stopped. Making you whine in reaction.

He backed away from you enough to see the position you're in, nearly approving it. Something slightly ticked him off about your position he just didn't like. Ah, that's right,

"Strip for me." He growled. You turned to face him slowly, but doesn't put your head into the wall this time. Your eyes were immediately drawn to the throbbing thing in front of you. His dick was out, yet he was still wearing his clothes.

"But you're still wearing your clothes, why can't I wear min-"

Hawk-eye came up to you too quickly and pulled you from the wall roughly. "Because I said so. You listen to me, you do not give orders." You avoided his eyes that pierced into your head. "Now tell me," he forcefully gripped your jaw so you could look at him directly, "what are you to me?"

You knew what the answer was, but you really didn't want to sat it, yet again you didn't want to get punished like last time. "I'm your personal, tight slut, Daddy."

He let out a small purr. Nothing got him harder when you answered him as he wanted. "That's my good whore," he smiled, but sighed as he looked down at your clothes, "now tell me, why are your clothes still on?"

Before you can glance at your outfit, he pushed you back against the wall, making you stumble and fall to your knees. "Come on baby, I'm waiting."

He wasn't joking. You stood back up, facing him with your knees trembling,  making him smile.

You started with the button up blouse that he seemed to love when it's on you. You went by every button, looking down at them to avoid his stare. You got to the top button, unbuttoned it, then shrugged off the shirt, making him slightly suprised.

"You didn't wear an under shirt (or bra)? How naughty, baby." He purred. "Come on, keep stripping for me."

You turned around and bent over, taking the skirt off and giving an outstanding view of your ass. He out a small groan, seeing your underwear practically cutting into your thighs.

You turned back around to him, waiting your next instruction.

"Well, what are you waiting for, take those panties and thigh hi-s off this instance." Mihawk ordered.

"But Daddy, what if-"

"Do as I say, you don't want another punishment do you?" He cut you off. His sentence made you shudder. His punishments were awful, getting you tied up to a chair or desk, fucking you until he feels bored (which doesn't happen) and having a few others watch as your hole got turned inside out.

You didn't even bother giving him a good strip tease taking your underwear and socks off. You threw them to the small clothes pile.

"Mmm, that's my good slut." He groaned. The sight of you made his dick twitch with pre-cum coming out his hot tip.