☁️Cuddling Scenarios☁️

🦩Doflamingo🦩

He prefers where you sit on his lap as he looks down at Dressrosa, works on paperwork, anything. He loves the feeling of you sitting on him.

Only if you beg first.

Doflamingo won't even let you get close to him without you begging him first. He'll make you go on your hands and knees for him and make you say the most embarrassing things that would make Ivankov blush.

He'll make you say things like:

"Please, I want to sit on Daddy's lap", "Daddy, could I ride you while you work?" or "I'll do anything to sit on Daddy." And those are the most tame sentences.

Everytime Doffy makes you say such things you always go bright red in your face. And he worships it.

He eventually while let you sit on his lap. But don't expect his member to be soft. He rock hard. Just a word of advice, if you don't want to be slammed onto the table and screwed, don't wiggle around in Mr. Mingo's lap to get comfortable.

🐊Crocodile🐊

Crock-pot likes when you're pressed up against him. You could be seated next to him, your body against his side, sitting on his lap. He wants to be close to you. To feel you.

He likes it when you beg, but not too sexually. Just a simple, "Please, Crocodile?" Will most likely sell him. If you do, however, say it more sexual like Doflamingo would want you to, he goes crazy.

"Can you come to bed, Daddy? I need you right now."

Croc will lose his shit and drag you to his bedroom to do 18+ things to you.

But enough about that.

He hates imitating it, but he loves cuddles. To feel your lovely heart beat for him. To have your sent lingering in his clothes later. To have your face heat up like the temperature in the room got raised to 130 F°.

He adores it.

🦅Mihawk🦅

Prefers to lie in bed with you.

Hawk would have you wait until he was done reading a chapter of his book, then he'd turn his attention to you. He'd pick you up, whether you like it or not, and throw you on his bed.

He'd then kick off his boot, put his hat on his nightstand, dive under the covers, and cuddle with you.

You'd fall asleep, sooner or later. He'd notice because you weren't saying anymore "I love you" 's of some sort.

He'll start to pet and kiss your head, staying there until you wake up.