Chapter 8

When Katie walked into the hotel room with Sam, JC, Ricky, Connor, and Trevor, I was shocked.

What the hell was she doing here?

I looked to Kian for answers, but he appeared to be just as shocked as I was.

"What are you guys doing back so soon?" he asked them.

"We just couldn't stay away," was the creepy reply we got from JC.

"Katie, what are you doing here?" I took that time to ask the question, and Katie looked.. sorta surprised to hear the question come out of my mouth.

"I thought Kian would have told you," she said, causing me to turn and give Kian a sharp glare.

He turned his head towards me and gave me a little smirk. "Um, Paige... I forgot to tell you... your friend Katie called your phone last night, and because you were sleeping, I picked it up, and told her what happened and why you didn't come home, and she told me she would come to pick you up at the hotel today."

"Oh really? Wow, thanks for telling me, that's really nice to know." I said sarcastically as I continued to glare at Kian.

He chuckled awkwardly before clearing his throat and then reverting his attention back to everyone at the door.

"Well, are we bothering you guys? Should we leave and come back?"
Sam asked after a while.

Kian just shook his head and turned away.

"Really guys, if we were interrupting something..." Connor hinted with a smirk.

"We can just leave you two lovers to yourselves." Ricky's comment made my face flare a bright red.

"L-lovers?" I somehow managed to choke out.

"Yeah, thats what I said," Ricky confirmed.

"What are you even talking about?" Kian said, and I don't know if I was seeing things, but I could have sworn that he was blushing.

I was surprised when everyone at the door huddled in a small group and started whispering to one another.

When they broke apart, they all had amused looks on their faces.

"Well, after what happened last night, we figured you must be lovers." JC said.

"What? What happened last night?!" I asked anxiously.

What happened that Kian failed to tell me about?

"Kian, I thought you said you would tell me everything that happened!"
I rounded on Kian.

How could he not tell me?!

"I did! I promise Paige, I told you everything," he said, seeming sincere.

"Well then, what the hell are you guys talking about?" I asked.

"We are talking about what you did in the bedroom. You two hooked up. Kian told you that, right?" Trevor spoke up.

"We 'hooked up'? Well, what does that mean?!"

Call me stupid or whatever you want, but hooked up has three meanings; one being that we had sex, two being that we became a couple, and three has to do with fishing.... okay maybe it wasn't three, and maybe that was a stupid question to ask... y'know what? I don't give a fuck anymore.

"Ahem well, you know... you slept together." Katie informed me.

Oh. That hooked up.

Oh shit! I slept with Kian?! Or, more importantly, I slept with Kian, and I can't remember a single detail?!
Fuck my life!

Wait, but why didn't Kian tell me that we did?