Chapter 12

(Author's Note)

Double update time!

Credits to @paigec23501 for creating the edit in the media box 😘👌🏻

Warning: There is an offensive comment about Amish people in this chapter so please to do not take it personal of you do happen to know or you are Amish.

__________________________________________________________________

Solitude; noun: the state or situation of being alone.

This is the word that describes the way I have been getting by these past few days. To put it into better detail; I have been locked up in my room all alone.

I know it's terrible of me to ignore Katie's knocks at the door, as well as any texts or calls I have been getting on my phone, but it is the only way I am able to keep myself together, in one piece.

Has it really been working? Is avoiding my best friend and the whole world really benefiting my situation? Truthfully, I have no idea. My conscious is telling me that I am getting better, that this is helping me to forget about Kian. But my heart says otherwise.

Maybe I should tell Katie. Maybe she will help me. I mean, it's better than allowing her to continue being in the dark.

I know Katie will be at home all day today; it's a Saturday, and she doesn't have to work. So I'll tell her. Just...not now. I still need a little more time alone.

I need some more time to think about what happened yesterday. To remember what that little hoe-bag told me. Just thinking about her made my blood boil.

She called me an Amish slut; obviously coming to the dumbass conclusion that just because I live in Pennsylvania, I am Amish. Me. Amish. I don't spend my free-time churning butter, and helping on farms. And another thing, I was communicating with her using an electronic device called a cell phone. Last time I checked, Amish people don't believe in electricity. So that little bitch needs to get her pea-sized brain in order.

Ha, like that is ever going to happen.

That girl seems to be the definition of a retard.

But, retarded or not, she still seemed pretty confident when she told me Kian was her boyfriend. And I did hear Kian's voice in the background as we talked. Meaning that he was close to her.

Probably in the same room...

If Kian was in the same room as the bitch, then why didn't he at least try to stop her from calling me? Did he really want me to find out about his girlfriend? I never thought Kian was capable of something like that. I never thought that he could cause me so much pain.

My chest ached where my broken heart lies. I felt as if I was going to cry, I wanted to cry, but my tear ducts were empty from all the crying I had previously done, leaving my eyes dry.

Maybe it's a good thing that I can't bring myself to cry anymore. Maybe it signifies that I don't care anymore. That I wont let what Kian did to me bring me anymore pain.

We all know that's a lie though. You still love him and you know you do. You can't bring yourself to hate him, even after he played with your heart, my inner-self contradicted me.

Kian could step all over me like a used mat, and I would still love him. Does that make me crazy? It probably does.

Ugh, this is driving me crazy. Seriously, now I am having a conversation with myself. Yeah...maybe now would be a good time to consult Katie.