Chapter 10

(Author's Note)

OMG I am soo sorry this did not take me a week to update!!

I honestly had a little case of writers block and whenever I write in Kian's point of view I have to make sure that I get his personality spot on and I can't tell you how many times I had to re-write this chapter before I was happy with it.

But because this chapter took me so long, and I feel like a horrible person for not updating when I said I would, I am going to update again and do a sort of double update.

___________________________________________________________________________________

(Kian's POV.)

I walked into my air conditioned home, enjoying the feel of the cold air against my skin, and head towards my room with my bags - I have finally arrived home after the long flight in the airplane and the two hour drive home.

Being on tour was great, and I really engoyed seeing all of my fans who idolize me and all the other boys from O2L, but after a while, I sort of got this homesick feeling building up inside of me. It was kind of like being on a three month vacation, but of course that vacation had to end at some point, and part of me was glad that it did.

Then again, I also wish that I would have been able to stay on tour. Or more specifically, in one particular location. One that contains a girl who goes by the name of Paige.

When I met Paige, I was able to leave behind my homesick feelings, and I was able to enjoy the company of someone who altogether is just an amazing girl.

I still find it hard to believe that I kissed her like that. I wonder what she thought of it? Was it awkward for her? Does she even like me that way?

Holy shit I sound like a fag. I seriously need to stop worrying so much.

I opened the door to my bedroom after climbing all the stairs with my heavy suit cases and walked into the room. I threw all my stuff into a corner of my bedroom and plopped down on my bed.

I grabbed one of my blankets and lazily slipped it over my body. Then I propped my head up with one of my pillows and shifted around the bed until I was comfortable, and I eventually fell asleep after laying there like that for a while.

(Paige's POV.)

So Kian hasn't even been gone for a day now, and I miss him so much. I know that may sound a little weird, I mean, our relationship isn't even official yet. Well, at least I don't think it is. I know we went on that 'date' and everything, but even that was never stated to be official. So, do I even have a right to miss Kian the way I do now? Or am I still just a crazy fan with a huge crush on him, who is dreaming of a relationship that still will never be? I honestly have no idea anymore.

Ugh, my life is so confusing!

"Uh Paige, are you okay?" Katie said with a worried look on her face.

Why would Katie want to know that? And what does she even mean by that? Oh god, did I just say that out loud?

Currently I am sitting on my couch beside Katie, who is staring at me with an intense gaze.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Why do you ask?"

"Well one, I know that's a lie, and two, because you just screamed that your life is confusing."

"Ha ha, no I didn't. Are you sure you weren't just hearing things?" Shit. I knew I said that out loud.

"No Paige, I know I wasn't hearing things because you screamed it right into my ear - which is pounding now, by the way," Katie informed me. Damn she is too smart sometimes.