Chapter 7

(Paige's POV.)

When I had finally stopped throwing up, and I was feeling well enough to talk, I decided that I would start asking Kian about what happened.

I turned towards where Kian was leaning up against the bathroom wall, and I was just about to open my mouth to speak, but Kian beat me to the punch.

"So... Baby Cakes, are you hungry?"

Seriously?

He just watched me throw up into a toilet for like twenty minutes straight, and he was seriously asking me if I was hungry?

And another thing, he just called me baby cakes.

Yet again.

"Did you really just ask me if I was hungry?" I said, trying my best to hide my irritation as I stared at Kian with a disgusted look on my face.

He laughed, which made me even more annoyed because I did not find this to be amusing at all.

"Oh, and another thing, why the hell do you keep calling me Baby Cakes?!" I yelled as I rose to my feet and took a step closer to Kian.

Shock flashed across his face, but was quickly replaced by a look of amusement as the right side of his lip twitched up in a crooked smile.

"Oh, no reason at all," he dramatically paused before adding, "Baby Cakes."

That really got my blood boiling.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I still love Kian as much as the average fangirl would, but now this was getting ridiculous.

Kian now knows that I have no clue why he is calling me Baby Cakes, and he is teasing me about it.

"Kian! Tell me why!" I yelled again, only this time, I didn't fight back the irritation in my voice. I mean, I really do want to know.

"Why what?" Kian said. Obviously trying to play innocent.

"Oh, don't act like you don't know what I am talking about," I said as I unconsciously took a step towards Kian, "I want to know why in the fucking hell you are calling me Baby Cakes?!"

"Well, I am surprised you don't remember." He retorted as he crossed his arms over his chest.

If I hadn't been pissed with him, I would have found this behavior adorable, but now, I just find it to be immature and the most irritating thing ever!

"I wouldn't be asking you if I remembered, would I?" I shot back at him, resisting the urge to scream because of how frustrating this whole situation is.

It was then that I noticed I had moved so close to him, that our faces were only inches away from each other, and I took a step back when I felt my face start to heat up with embarrassment.

"If you really want to know, then I'll tell you," Kian said after awhile, "but not in here."

My eyebrows scrunched together in confusion.

Why didn't he want to talk in here?

Kian had walked out of the bathroom and I waited a couple seconds before I followed him.

He led me out of the room I had woken up in and I was amazed by the sight of the rooms beyond it.

There was a huge living area with two big cozy looking sofas and a nice lounge chair surrounding a circular coffee table. Then behind the living area, there was a kitchen (yes a kitchen) with a breakfast bar and nice fancy looking counter tops. Near the kitchen was a dining room table set up and wow everything was amazing!

I could go on for days describing the hotel room. It was huge and there were even more rooms besides the ones I had seen, seeing as there were a couple more doors a long the walls of the room (which I figured were for the O2L boys Kian was sharing the hotel room with).

I hadn't realized that I had stopped following Kian and had wandered off on my own to take in the sight of the room, and so I was surprised when I felt a hand firmly grip my wrist and start to tug me a long the hotel room.

It was Kian's hand.

The feeling of his hand touching mine sent electric sparks up and down my arm, and I felt my heart jump erratically in my chest as he led me towards the living area of the room.

Kian let go of my hand and sat down on one of the sofas, patting at the cushion beside him, signaling that he wanted me to sit right next to him.

Which caused my heart to feel as if it would burst out of my chest.

I lowered myself onto the cushion and did my best to hide my face - which was now as red as a tomato.

"So, would you like to know why it is that I have been calling you baby cakes now?" Kian asked me in a calm manner.

"Yes!" I shouted.
"Please just tell me already!"

Kian smirked at me, and then his gaze fell to the floor and he sat forward.

"Well, last night, you sorta got drunk," he informed me, "and since I couldn't let you drive home after our... 'date,' I took you back to the hotel me and the boys from O2L have been staying at."

Right. I figured as much.

"And well, I sat you down on one of the sofas and then you pulled me down, and uh...you called me big boy and started pulling off your clothes.

I did what now?!

"I was able to get you to stop stripping, and then you sat down next to me and told me that you needed a nickname, one like big boy, and thats when JC, and Ricky decided to pop up. Well, since they are sharing this hotel room with me it would make sense right? But those jackasses decided to pop up at the same time and help me give you a nickname. At first, they teased me for bringing you here after the first date, but then when you told them you needed a sexy name, they decided it would be funny if they helped out. And baby cakes is the result of that."

Well, now I know why Kian has been calling me baby cakes, but I still don't know everything that happened last night, and since he seemed willing to share it with me, I chose that moment to ask him.

"Kian, would you mind telling me what else happened yesterday night? I'm not sure if you've noticed, but I have no memory whatsoever of anything other than being at the grill house with you."

Kian chuckled before agreeing to tell me what had happened, and thankfully,
the rest of the night was not as embarrassing.

Apparently, I gave Ricky and JC nicknames (Ricky-ricky Snicker and JC-j-zer... yeah I have no idea what I was thinking when I gave them those terrible nicknames, but hey... I was drunk) and then I told Kian I wanted to go into his bedroom - which earned him some more teasing from Ricky and JC - but all I did when I got in there was lay on the bed and blab on about the most random things ever (according to Kian) until I drifted off to sleep.

Thank the lord that's all that happened.

I feel so relieved now that Kian has told me all of this, and I could finally begin to really enjoy spending some alone time with him.

Or so I thought.

Right at that moment, the door to the hotel was opened and Ricky, JC, Sam, Connor, Trevor walked into the room. As well as the last person I was expecting to see here; Katie.