Destiny Bell Part 2

Chapter 46

After eating, Saint and I continued wandering around the amusement park while talking about things. Fine! We don't really talk. I was the only one who asked him questions while he answered me.

However, I was happy that he agreed to hold hands while we went for a walk while eating cotton candy.

"Do you like that food that much? You've eaten that three times. " He pointed as he pointed his finger at my cotton candy.

"Hey! Don't change the subject, babe. I'm still asking you something. " I complained. He just sighed at what I said before answering.

"Yeah, I'm Angel. Happy? " Smiling, I nodded.

"Well, Gavin already told me that. He says you're an angel. " When I uttered that, he completely stopped walking.

"I will definitely roost that grim reaper." I winced at what he said, but chose to wait for his answer.

"Is it a true saint?" He sighed as a sign of being defeated.

He only said, "You're aware," and that was it.I nodded there and never asked again. If he wants to tell me everything, he will confess. I do not have to force him. "Aren't you tired of walking?" I shook my head. "Are you thirsty?" I nodded this time. "Great, just stay here first and I'll buy you some water." He said that he seemed to be used to our repeated purchases earlier. I just nodded again and he smiled before he turned his back on me and walked away.

I had no intention of leaving the place Saint left me, but it was really hot there. Maybe because it's already afternoon, that's why. So, instead of standing there, I decided to move to the side of the old fortune-teller machine.

I had intended to wait there, but my quiet wait was immediately interrupted when an old man approached me. I would have ignored him because he just stood next to me, but when he started to speak, my attention was distracted.

"Hija, can you come with me? I'll tell you about your future; it's free." The rattle in his voice can be seen as a sign of old age. But there was a happiness in his tone, as if he would be even happier if I agreed. I did not know what to do at that point, so I barely turned to Saint, who was now buying water.

"I'm sorry, grandfather. I'm just waiting for my boyfriend. We have more to go. " I'm hesitant about answering him.

"Is that so, hija? Can't you really give in to an old man like me? " It was there that sadness engulfed him. With that guiltiness eating me up. But besides waiting Saint, I also do not believe in prophecy. The old man will just waste his time on me.

"But I do not believe in prophecy."

"You haven't tested my ability yet, hija. I'm good. Come with me and I'll show you. " At that moment, I could not help but scratch my head. I want to refuse, other than because I don't really believe in prophecy. I want to spend the entire day with Saint. However, I don't think I can refuse the old man, especially since he is already holding my hand.

"All right, I'll go with you. Maybe my boyfriend will find me. " I sighed after agreeing. I saw the old man's soft smile before he led me to the nearby hut, and there we entered.

Unlike other large huts, the one I entered was small. It fits two people, and there are many hanging figurines like amulets, talismans, and all sorts of strange old-fashioned things. There is a table, chairs, cards, and crystal balls.