WeChat D&Y : It's my pleasure! (AU)

Y : Diiii —

D : Wow, you call me first 😍

To what do I owe you the pleasure this time?

Y : why the word sounded so wrong when you say it D?

D: which word dare I asked?😉

Y : you know which one!

D : just admit it, you want me to repeat it again — but I won't mind yue, 

it's my PLEASURE ( chuckles ), how does that sound, sexy enough for you?

Y : Diii, I thought you are a grown man now?

D : I am!

Y : then why you still act like a horny teenager?😬

D : Laoshi that's where you went wrong! Two facts wrong.

Y : how, explain?

D : first, I am not acting and second it's not only teenager who can get horn, get that?

Y : wait —- let me digest.

D : for such an A star student you seem lack knowledge of human nature. Huh!

Y : and where did you read those facts?

D : I am a practical man yue, i don't need to read those stuff, I endure and experience it first hand myself.

Y : ohh - poor you!

D : well not really ! Haha.

Y : whatever you mean?

D : Teenagers age was harder, but as I a grown man I learned to solve the problem and as it happens I am now a legal age to do and buy anything I need. Haha!

Y : you mean you buy women !?😳

D : YUEEEE 🤬

Here I thought you know nothing, when in fact you just mocking me!

Y : haha.. sorry D, but I need to learn it to because I have a younger brother as you know. And I really want to be able to help him, if he has trouble. I want to be the best Jie for him.

D : Of course you are the best sister for your brother. I can tell ! He's lucky to have you.

If you want, we can learn and finding out together...

Y : do you really want to help me?🥺

D : i was born to help you,... but let me get the fact straight, before I get too excited... are we still talking about learning managing adult life, right?

Y : hmm yes, I think so. Did you your mind wander around somewhere again?

I always wanted to know how to see it from the guy perspectives.

D : 😳

Y : and I trust you always straightforward with me , no filter guy buddy.

D : 🥵

Y : Di, are you ignoring me?

D : (far from it) Yue, did you say no filter??

Y : you are the bolder guy I know, aren't you?

D : I - I am.

I was hoping you can help me to find out how to use the umbrella though.

Y : you are 22 years old D, you didn't know how ?!

D : you do ?!!!!

Y : you don't?? Never use it?

D : yueeee... no one need them, when you do it yourself 😤

Y : 🤮