DRESS CODE like TWINS

D: Yue, ma asking about you.

Y: Ayi? why she asking about me?

D: asking if you okay...

Y: what did you say to her?

D: like you told me yesterday that you were fine, hmm you are, aren't you?

Y: yes, of course ! My real fans will understand me, and the others eventually will.

D: I am the most real fan !

Y: yes, in your head. 

D: and yours !

Y: ...

 D: Yue, ma said if you need anything you know, anything at all.

We are just one call away. Don't hesitate, okay.

Y: your family are too kind D.

D: they're your family too, remembered. Aren't we brothers, right?

Y: yeah, more like twins to me! haha

D: one giant and one midget , definitely twins !

Y: hey, don't you remember the old western movie we watched together "Twins"?

D: the one with Arnold Schwarzenegger and Danny DeVito, of course I do. I remembered all the things we did together, every movies we saw, every song we sang, every meals we shared, all the places we went, every little things, those are my best moments. I won't forget Yue. Never. 

Y: aww, I didn't mean to make you mellow like that , silly Didi. I'm just saying we're like twins because we almost wearing similar clothes. Your idea about : DRESS CODE really ingenious. I have fun finding the stuff to match.

Just like when we decided black and white theme this week, I search on taobao for hours.

D: me too! Hahaha. You the Arnold because you are the strong strong !

Y: and you Didi de Vito because you are the funny one like a clown.

D: we really enjoyed to confuse our fans .

Y: yeah, we are the perfect partner in crime , haha

D: that's right buddy ! We are perfect together, so just like ma said call her if you need anything yeah .....  ' don't be a stranger!