WeChat D&Y : Caesar IG, and no 6 (AU)

Y : D, what's your bro doing? 😅

D : who's bro we talking now?

Y : wuxize who else?😬

D : haha! Thought he is more like your big bro? 😝

You meant his IG right?

Y : he -eh! It's good that he finally sorted out his account. I knew  first hand , how frustrating it was dealing with hackers. What they're doing are unethical and should get consequences despite whether they monetised by the use of it or not.

D : 🥺

Y : It's still baffled me what's their gain by impostor me.

You know; people who has this impostor syndrome usually are lack of self esteem and confidence. That's why they use someone else identity to make them feel great about them. They needed to be pitied really.

However, the thought that there is someone out there pretend to be me was creepy.

D : it's scared me lots. I want to warn that person🤬 punch his or her face!

Y : i felt powerless and defeated when you know people trust your impostor more than you, just because they have more (fake) followers than you.

It's a fraud. I felt like screaming to the world!

D : Luckily your impostor had not done anything stupid or against the law by posting something dodgy and because people believed it was then your reputation will get tainted.

Y : yeah there's that ...

D : or worse it's could be attempted of your character assassination!

Y : I won't go that far D 😧

D : why not? 🤷🏻‍♀️

I have a gut feeling, some people envy you. They definitely jealous of you.

Y : of me? How and why?🙄

D : WHY?

First because you are Shen Yue. That's name itself aiready threatened some people. Particularly now you are a household name around the world.

Secondly: obviously people jealous of you because of me😉

Y : eh?

D : don't you know millions people will kill to be my Chai😍 the only recipient of my fullest attention. A Shancai to my domineering Daoming Si . Haha!

Y : you still proud to be called Daoming Si? 😬

D : of course I do! Because it's you the Shancai 😘

You should feel lucky too, you got me as your legendary DMS,  not just some random guy!

Y : I'm not so sure now ...if I am lucky

D : ohh why 😳

Y : you told me, million people jealous of me because of me being Shancai and got close to you and they will do anything to discredited me, push me out the way, so they can have you, or you put it blatantly, killing my character. My persona. Where's the luck in that?

D : well, like you said during the Inn2. It doesn't matter what the other say, but who  I like, is the most legit right. My opinion is the most important. Now trust me, you can conclude that you are the lucky one!

Y : whatever you say 🙄

AnyWay, back to Caesar, your silly buddy. He shocked everyone by following us directly after another. You know how crazy people are when they saw our name together, in one show, one paragraph, or just next to each other's .

D : that bloody XiZe haha!

He is so gullible! Our XiZe is! He probably not realise that impact on us 😅

Just like a collateral damage. HAHAHA !

But for ffs I don't care!

It has been too long, someone need to shake up the MG squad. Miss the boys.

He followed Kuan too, right?

Now, it gets me thinking, why is that?

Y : HAHAHA, I know you are jealous 🤣🤣🤣🤣 XiZe followed Kuan .

Kuan already following XiZe too, while you not looking!

D : what ! That sneaky Kuan 😬 when was that happened?

Y : don't know , perhaps when you busy with your other sns platform, like your Weibo 😊

D : hey you know exactly my Weibo only for work related purposes only now...

Y : no need to be that defensive😉huh!

D : but you were not wrong when you say I was busy with my Weibo today 😌

Y : no need to explain, ... it's look good! I may watch it too for you.

D : 🤔

Hmmmmmmmm🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

D : My love Y, I think you got the wrong end of the stick 😼

I was busy looking at pic no 6.

Y : pic no 6?

D. : Yes!

There's this girl who managed to hid her legs all her pictures on her Weibo post except one picture. She gave a glimpse a hope, for my hungry eyes 😍

I wonder was it an accident or the act of deliberate 🧐🤔

Y : 😶