WeChat D&Y : Korea (AU)

D : Yue ...

Y : yes D, how are you today? You feel better?

Sorry I crushed on you yesterday. It just the time of the mont.

D : no, it's okay yue. I like it when we can be honest with each other's.

I read that how to make relationship grow stronger. A true relationship won't last if we only accept the best things and hide the weaknesses. For the good times and the bad times, right yue?

Y : wow, just wow. Now you make me worried buddy! 🥺

D : why? I wanna proof to you I can be there in any seasons. Not just summer guy, full of sunshine. I am a 4 seasons guy!

Y : your enthusiasm touch me D! Keeps reading that website.. that seem did you good!

D : yue, how did you know?🤔

Y : well, you never likes reading, except scripts or cheques or contracts 😊.

That even you often misreads (chuckles)

So I am guessing, you only reading things from your phone.

D : I am glad, at least my kids will inherit at least half of your brain genes.

I will trying to reduce my eagerness when we creates ours, let your genes taking over, but leave it the height genes part with me.. hahah !

Y : Your idiot-ness getting better each days D.

Okay, tell me what's eating you now?

D : haha , yue..

I heard you speaking Hangul in your live streaming...

did you, ...do you have any offers to work over there Yue?

Hmm, ...or are you just trying to charm some oppas.. ?😏

Y : Funny! Haha

D : Yue, I already accepted that I shared your attention with that Japanese guy.

Y : my Kento crush 😻

D : as long as he is staying in his country...

Y : hey.... I don't mind you have idols. I know you have many girls pictures on your phone too...

D : how did you know? 🤭😳

Y : I have Didi too, right? I would be worried if you shows no interest in that that area...😉

D : oh Yue, you have no reason to worry at all ! It's all ready and raring to go, whenever you give the green sign.

You'd be pleased to hear it. Psst, you wanna see the teaser tonight?

I can learn to speak in one or two Hangul if that's how to relight your fire , noona 🔥

(😈) 

Y : to watch you doing Oppa gangnam style, D ? No thanks ( 🤣)