WeChat D&Y : One Day More 🎂(AU)

Y : D,

D : Happy your last day of 23 my Cai !

Y : thanks D. I feel emo😭

D : Don't be! Coz if you are cry, I will cry more😭

Y : why you have to cry too? I call you to cheer me up 😞not depress me.

D : aww really 😗 you seeking for my assistance to make you happy.

I feel honour yue , I try my best, be at your service my little madam butterfly 🦋

Y : ehh, why butterfly D?🤔

D : why not? Remember we learned at school...

Y : wait , stop there... I thought you were rebellious when you were at school, amazing you still picked up some lesson the school taught you.

D : yue ! 😬—- but this is what we studied at elementary, pre- my rebellious days....huh!

about the cycle life of butterflies, from egg, caterpillar, pupa and become beautiful butterfly...

Y : metamorphosis 🤩

D : trust you came up with big word! 🙄

Y : it's not big word D, just fancy words ( chuckles )

But you are right, nature has their way to explaining to us, even to teach some idiot like ........ you ( laughing)

D : yeah yeah ....flirting Yue Yue is a life 😍

but isn't it true? Cycle of life.

You follow their stages too.

From an always hungry caterpillar, your Weibo full of pictures of you eating foods but strangely enough, you never grow bigger or taller even for me 😉...hahaha.

Now you ready face the world as free as butterfly.

So that's you, yue. Beautiful and colourful. My favourite Madam butterfly.

Y : I see...but you know D, there's other insects also follow the same pattern but not that beautiful and colourful as butterfly. They're moth!

D : yue, okay I get it 🙄

Why don't you just mere stated, you are the example of inspiring butterfly and I am the boring moth !

You cruelty against animal continue , and I still your obedient dog 🤨

Y : I say nothing of sorts, you just assuming yourself. 🙄

You really enjoy playing victim with me... 😉hahahaha

D : only few minutes chatting with me, my fair lady already laughing happily.

I am really deserve the title Shen Yue's Master-mind 😎

I volunteer myself to be the victim, as long as I make you laugh. It's worth it!

Y : flirting Di Di is the dead of me 🥵

 I shouldn't say this, but I can't help it.

You are the most beautiful man in my eyes. Especially with your costume and your make up. You're threat to any women. You look beautifully handsome, Wang he Mei 😤

You are the butterfly D, compare to you, I am the moth.

Beside you're the one with butterfly shirt and your signature butterfly T shirt, no?☺️

D : my Cai, my stubborn little pet!  

is it so hard for you not arguing with me even just for one day ( chuckles)

Y : Fight me 💪🏼

D : with pleasure 😘

*******

PS : from D to Y 

I am willing to be the moth comparing to your stunning butterfly, then I will let you shine every time Yue !

However, if you want to be the moth, it's your choice. I let you choose.

For me you are always beautiful and just because tomorrow is your birthday, I won't teasing you today, instead I will sing one of my chosen song for you.

" I love you just the way you are " ❤️