Za seesaw [Joke]

"Welcome back darling uwu mamas jezus!" korkicheetos said. "Hello there gucci seesaw uwu" Jezus-kun said in a very kyoetie voice.

Korkicheetos walked over to Jezus-kun and gave him a huggo. Oh my lord they were such kyoeties.

Everything was perfect until the seesaw master attacked

The seesaw master, Master of all seesaws in the history of see that saw saw.

The seesaw master escaped from Za seesaw prison and came to take revenge!

Why you may ask?

Because i said so stfu anyway

"Korkicheetos! You facking folklore cunt! I'm here to destroy ur relationship with Za Jezus-kun!!! MWHAHHAHAHHAHAH"

The seesaw master grabbed the idk how he looks looking man called Jezus and looked koregucci in the eyes.

"GIVE ME BACK MY HUSBANDO JEZUS-KUN YOU DEGENERATE >:(" gucci man said.

"No." The seesaw master laughed. At that moment the unexpected happened....

"FIGHT ME IF YOU DARE YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHART. I BET YOU DON'T HAVE A SEESTAR LIKE ME KEHHEHEHEHEHHEHEH" Kork blunted out.

The seesaw master got very mad and then threw Jezus-kun towards korkicheetos.

Korkicheetos helped jezus up and placed him on one of his seesaws in his seesaw collection.

Gucci soup grabbed some red rope and walked towards the seesaw master.

"It's over mamaz I'm gonna beat yo non existent arsehole" gucci soup said.

Za seesaw let out a gasp

"I hope both the sides of ur pillow are hot >:(" seesaw said

Kore whats his fucking name let out a HUGE GASP

"It's on bitch"

To be continued.....