Pain Pt 1

Sharing things that make me want aliven't myself.
Part 1
Ao3 edition
TW//Mention of r4p3

Ever have those moments when you're reading like the perfect fanfiction with your favorite character and everything is perfect?

A y/n that's Genderless/ is desired gender, no annoying ass crying ass blond white cracker ass y/n, Perfect grammar, AN ACTUAL PLOT.

But then you're on that one chapter where the climax is about to hit and the OMG AYAAAASSW squealing moment is about to come, It ends.

A little authors note appears infront of you as you quickly read it "Thank you all for reading! I will update as fast as i can!"

You desperately check the date of the last update only to notice....

"Last update: June 11th 2017"

Ever have those moment where you're casually searching for fanfictions of your favorite character and then you come across this. (In my case it's korekiyo so stfu)

"Korekiyo Shinguji x Reader by [insert author here]"

You think it's just something normal so you decide to read the tags. It's starts off normal but then you see this.

"R4p3 kink, R4p3 fantasy, R4p3 roleplay"

Boom character ruined. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK LMAOOAOAKAK?? Like who in the right mind thinks that's okay- I'm skipping the part that it's a Korekiyo x reader, BUT WHY DOES IT NEED TO INVOLVE SHIT LIKE R4P3 BRUH??

And I'm dead serious when i say i litterly have the tab right open infront of me with the fic.

I deadass don't know what hurts me more.

The fact that it's a KOREKIYO X READER
or that it involves r4p3 and ruins my comfort character.

Update: the summary says "Korekiyo and his girlfriend have k1nky NON CON r4p3 fantasy sm3ggs. (Concented to before hand)"

LMAOAOAOOA THAT AIN'T MAKING IT ANY BETTER.

The fact that authors think it's okay to ROMANTICIZE fucking r4p3 is making me vomit from my ass cheeks. Deadass.

"But Felix the summary says it's consented to before hand😖😖"
I DON'T GIVE A SINGLE SHIT. IT'S STILL A R4P3 FANTASY, ROLEPLAY AND DEADASS INVOLVES EXPLICATE STUFF WITH THE MAIN TOPIC BEING R4P3.

Pain. Actual pain.

Have a pic off kork before he seesaws ur ass cheeks to make you feel better :)

I will update ones i suffer again from wattpad or ao3 idk.

~Felix has logged off or whatever aesthetic this is~