The fall of Za seesaw [Joke]

This was is. The seesaw master made the fine ass man mad. Like how dare they!??!?!?!?!

The fight had begun

Folklore cunt was the first to make a blunt move.

He attacked with his red rope and swoop swapped The seesaw masters arse.

"OUCH" Seesaw let out. Za seesaw was getting so mad!!! They didn't even think about using their brain. Seesaw master grabbed a spare Tenko and seesawed her to the fine ass man i simp so hard for and he can step on me like I'm a bug and then i would thank him and- Anyway

The slender folklore man dodged the attack and ran towards za seesaw.

He pulled down his mask revealing....

HIS SEESTAR?!??!?!??!?!?!?!

"Let's get salty~" the disguting bitch ass abusive ass siestar spat out. Za seesaw was so confused!! He didn't know what to do!!! At this rate...He will be sent back to Za seesaw prison!!!

When gucci seesaw was lost in thoughts Korkicheetos seestar threw salt on za seesaw to make him salty and blind.

"ARGH MY NON EXISTING EEEEYEEES" They let out.

*gasp* "Ur screaming at a lady?!??!?!?!??!??!?!?!? APOLOGIZE COME ON APOLOGIZE" seestar said madly.

Kori babez then came back and drop kicked za seesaw to another universe cuz I'm tired and it's 3 am.

Za seebae screamed in terror and in defeat...He remembered the time the guards drop kicked them.

~Epic backstory~

"OH MY GOD STFU U PIECE OF PEE SHART I HOPE NO ONE PLAYS ON YOU!!!! (Not y'all haveing a dirty mind Za seesaw is a seesaw Mommaz means playing with him as a seesaw)

Za seesaw got so sad :( he cryd and then made his way towards Za seesaw city to do some shopping.

"Oh no my saw money is gone :(" seesaw said. Apparently mommaz stole his money to buy alot of WAP (water applied pineapple) because it's trendy on tiktok.

Za seesaw had no other choice but to STEAL.

The seesaw master walked to a shop that had alot of nice seesaw seats to upgrade all fellow seesaw homicides for a better experience (tenko is crying rn she had a 1 star seesaw *crys*)

"I want to upgrate too!" And thus the seesaw master used his magical seesaw powers to steal all the upgrades from the store. But then

The seesaw guards cought him and he was drop kicked to Za seesaw prison

~backstory end *crys*~

Korkicheetos walked to jezus that was having a tea party with his hair. "Thank u for saving me korkigucci uwu" jezaz gave kork a kiz "no probsies uwu" koresoup said.

Happy end bye