Korekiyo Supremacy Chapter Part 2

Yeah uh this is part 2 of my useless rant about Kork cuz i don't wanna creep out my friends

So the thing is, This fine ass mf can step on me with his yummy boots like I'm a bunch of legos. He can seesaw effect me anytime bby <3

Like even though i ain't a girlie, I would be a good friend for sistar ya know like I will beat her ghost ass like shes a charger that only works at a certain angle. Like GAWD DAYUM.

Back to my point.

Korekiyo. He is TALL like Mount Everest. My mans is 69% LEG. Like pls don't tell me he didn't kick little children at the playground just to see their reaction.

Those slender fingers looking like pocky sticks. Imagine those beautiful hands holding your face and embracing you with love and affection. Those bandages hiding his pale skin. Who knows what's under them?

Now Imagine this senario:

'You walk down the hallway wearing your ball dress/suit/clothes and your matching mask.

You see your beloved, Korekiyo Shinguji, waiting for you at the end of the hallway in his black and white suit. Ones reaching him, he grabs your hand and plants a small kiss on it saying "Are you ready darling?"

You nod as the both of you walk into the gigantic ball room filled with people. Korekiyo walks towards the dance floor with you while looking at you smiling under his mask.

You both bow as the music starts. Merry Go Around Life. The both of you start gliding beautifully on the dance floor looking at eachother in the eye. You love every second of it.

"You're doing amazing darling, look at you" Korekiyo compliments your dancing abilities. You smile brightly at him. As the music is about to end, Kiyo pulls down his mask and kisses you on your lips.

Being shocked at the moment you can't do anything but close your eyes and enjoy the moment. As he pulls away, The music stops and people clap at the both of you. You leave the dance floor hand in hand with Kiyo.'

You might ask: Dude, You okay?
The answer is No. The amount of love i have for this man is just unbelievable rn. And yes that senario is something i think about everyday.

Like gawd dayum who wouldn't want to experience something like that????
Imagine just dancing to Merry go around life like- (it's the main theme of the ghibli movie, Howl's moving castle)

Yolo i guess this is the end of my rant. I have more but I'm sleepy and want to sleep but not really. Anyway buh baiii