eight

Nari's POV

" I'm home! " I screamed at the top of my lungs as soon as I closed the door behind me. I turned around to see Taeyong sitting on the couch.

I eyed him, " What are you doing at home? "

He scoffed, " Why can't I be at home? "

" I would be expecting you to be out and about clubbing your way through the night. " I said as I danced enthusiastically for that 3 seconds.

Taeyong burst into laughter, " Everyone can see that you've never been to a club before if you dance like an old man having backaches. "

I walked over to him and I kicked him in the shin. He winced in pain, " You're never gonna get a man, I swear. " I glared at him.

" I'm gonna make sure I move in with your children, and I'm going to train them to be the next me. " He kicked me away.

I walked into my room and took a fresh set of clothes to change into. I took a long shower, trying to enjoy my time when Taeyong started aggressively hitting against the door.

I ignored him, " Lee Nari! I need to shit! Quick! " He started hitting against the door even more aggressively than before.

I groaned as I turned off the tap and cleaned myself up. I changed into my fresh set of clothes before opened the door and being forced out by Taeyong.

" Lee Nari! Pass me the toilet paper! " He screamed from the bathroom and I took a new toilet roll for him.

I held my breath as I opened it and quickly threw the roll inside. " It's so smelly! Lee Taeyong what did you eat? " I fanned the smell away using my hand.

After a while, I walked to the couch and laid there like a wood. " Lee Nari, move out of the way. " I brought my legs up to my knees, making space for Taeyong.

Suddenly, a notification popped up on my screen.

' Freshman union! Do join us! '

" Freshman union? " I said and Taeyong turned to face me while shaking his head.

I raised my brows, " Freshman union is usually when seniors would hit on juniors. Instead of a get to know session, it's a session for them to get a girlfriend. "

I smirked, " Lee Taeyong, I bet you're one of them. " He shook his head, looking extremely misunderstood.

" Should I just go for fun? I mean since I already know what's going to happen, I shall avoid. " Taeyong shrugged.

" As long as you don't accept any drink from them then it should be fine. There's this guy in my school, he drugged a girl and you know what happened after that. So yeah, it's very dangerous to accept drinks from them. " I nod.

Wow, this Freshman union sure is scary.

A few days later, I got out of bed and it's the Freshman union day. " I'm not coming back for dinner, I have some freshman union thing. " I told my mom as I brushed my teeth.

Taeyong lifted his head, " You're still gonna go? " I nod my head and he sighed while shaking his head.

" Just remember t- " I cut him of.

I nod, " Don't accept drinks from people. " He nodded and my parents chuckled at our interaction.

" Since when are you so nice to your sister? " My dad asked and Taeyong gagged.

I washed up and changed into a new outfit as I walked out of the bathroom. " You're going with Saena right? " My dad asked and I nodded.

After having my breakfast, I walked out of the house with my bag and everything. I walked to the bus stop where I saw Saena.

We got on the bus together, " Taeyong said not to take any drinks from anyone. " Saena nodded.

" I heard about it too from my cousin. She said usually freshman union isn't exactly safe even though it's a school activity. " I nodded.

Before long, we got to school and we spotted Mark from afar. I nudged Saena as I dragged her over to him, " Hey Mark! " I said enthusiastically.

He smiled brightly, " Hi Saena and Nari! "

" Do you have stories from Freshman union? " I asked and his smile fell.

Mark turned towards us, " You guys going to Freshman Union? " I nodded.

" I mean, I went there last year. There's lots of alcohol so people tend to take the chance to hit on each other. It's a rather toxic place. " I nodded.

We walked to the school together and he was just telling us stories about what happened last year at the Freshman union. " I got to go now but just stay safe and stay together during the union. " Mark said and we nodded.

When he's gone, Saena nudged me, " So you like grandpa style guys? He just kept going on and on. " I smacked her on the arm.

" He's just kind. " I said and she rolled her eyes.

Lucas's POV

I walked to class as usual feeling rather down because of my arm. I've been wanting to play basketball ever since I put this cast on but Granny Wang prohibits me from doing that.

The moment I walked into class, Mark ushered me to him. I raised my brows as I sat down beside him. He looked really serious, " Do you know about Freshman Union? " He asked.

I nod, " Yeah, the match making session turns wild event. " Mark nodded.

" Saena and Nari are going there today. " I raised my brows.

" For real? " Mark nodded.

He furrowed his brows, " Are you not worried about Nari at all? I mean- " I shook my head as I turned to the front.

" First of all, I don't think I have any rights to care for her and secondly, she caused my arm to be like this. I'm pretty sure she will be fine if she doesn't drink. " I said.

Mark nudged me, " Are you stupid? They are going to pressure her to drink. Don't you remembered what happened last time to people who didn't want to drink? They are literally forced to chug. "

" Wow, our school really sucks. " I said and Mark nodded, agreeing with me.

I laid my chin on the top of the desk.

Freshman Union sure is a scary place.

8th Feb 2021

I'm finally done with my econs, pcs and business communication submissions!!!