drunk

summary : story whereby Dazai gets drunk and enters his neighbour's house, Chuuya Nakahra's.

Dazai had a long day after working long hours at ADA where Kunikida forced him to complete his work. He sighed as he reached the bar he goes all the time.

"the usual?"

"yes"

Dazai put his baggage at the side while resting his head onto the counter lifelessly. The bartender passed him a cup of cocktail which Dazai finished it in a gulp.

"that tired?"

"yea man. i had a long day today. im too lazy to go home"

"u know u have to leave. i aint gonna heave ur heavy body wrapped in bandages home like last time again."

"aww Benson come onnnn" Dazai whined.

"no can do, i have had a long day too. dont cause me trouble again."

Dazai just pouted while resting his face on his free hand. He didnt lie when he said he was too lazy to walk home. After all, he is Dazai. Hours flew by and Dazai was still there sipping on his cocktail.

"dazai, u should start heading home. u are already drunk"

"i aM nOt dRuNk, wAhtRe u tAkLin aBut"

"gosh, look at u with ur gibberish"

"hEy , tHaz no fUnniE" Dazai pouted.

"come on , get out of the bar already. im going to lock it up" Benson took Dazai's jacket and baggage while pushing the drunkard out. Once they were out , Benson placed his jacket around his shoulders and his baggage into his chest. "Now leave"

Dazai didnt have a choice and he started trudging back home. He caused some choas along the way by asking random ladies whether they would commit double suicide with the drunkard. The poor ladies just ran off thinking he was some sort of psychopath.

Dazai finally reached outside his doorstep. He started to key in the password to his house which surprisingly did not open to him. "hmm thats strange why doesnt it open?" Little did Dazai know that that was not his house , it belongs to his neighbour. Dazai continued to key in his password but the door kept failing to open. "wth , did this shit spoil on me?"

Dazai started to bang the door loudly, in an attempt to break the door open. He even shouted loudly, thinking that the force of the wind coming from his mouth might give some sort of help to open the damn door. "OPEN UP, U STUPID DAMN THING!!!"

"what the actual hell" Chuuya rubbed his bleary eyes as he slowly sat up. Some stupid maniac literally ruined his beauty sleep at goddamn 4am. Chuuya was obviously annoyed by it. "GOD DAMN IT ,THIS AINT UR HOUSE PLS LEAVE" Chuuya hoped the maniac would finally leave him alone after realising that the flat was not his.

However, the shouting & banging continued as if the maniac did not hear what Chuuya said. "I sHaLL bReoK dA bOOr duwN" Chuuya grumpily got up from his bed and walked towards the door. He opened it to glare at the stranger. "aHhHhHhAaA dA bOOr openEd! mE diD iT" Dazai looked up with a smiling grin plastered on his face, thinking that he successfully broke open his door.  Chuuya caught sight of a guy around his mid 20's , with fluffy brunette hair & hazel eyes , his whole body wrapped in bandages right in front of his doorstep. "what the shit , u are drunk"

"nO me ainT"

"u literally reeked of the smell of alcohol. if u cant take alcohol at least control it and not be a public nuisance in the middle of the night" Chuuya was getting more and more pissed by the minute.

"wAhEvEr" Dazai rushed into the house before Chuuya could stop him and laid down onto the couch.

"what the actual fuck" Chuuya hurriedly followed behind him to see the drunkard already laid on the couch , snoring away.