Call out my name: 4

Hello babies I'm just getting random boosts of inspiration. So I'm trying to pump out more content. Would y'all rather have more chapters or longer chapter???
*Forehead Kiss*
Also thank you guys so much for almost 5k reads. You guys are amazing!!

Saeko squeezed me tightly, swinging me in the air.She put me down gently while ruffling my hair.
"So how's my other favorite baby brother bee- WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOUR NECK!"

My eyes shot open as I started nervously chuckling.

"Well what happened was...
Iwasreallyheartbrokensoryugavemesomethingtodrink andhestarteddrinkingandwegotdrunkandithinkwefuckedandidontwanthimtofindoutpleasehelp." I smiled awkwardly at her in a nervous sweat as I ranted.

"So let me get this straight you got drunk and fucked my brother. You don't want him to find out so you want me to help."

"Mhm." I nod frantically as I realize the entire fate of me and Ryu's friendship is in her hands. She grabs my shoulders and looks me dead in the eyes.

"So the first question is how was it, was it good?."

"I mea-wait we're getting off track so will you help me or not."

"Of course I'll help you Noya." She grinned widely giggling, ruffling my hair again. "We're first gonna have to do something with that neck of yours. He really ate you up huh?"

"Don't say stupid things like that." I say blushing as she dragged me up the steps. We creep past Tanaka into her room.
She throws me on her bed then goes rummaging through her bathroom drawers. She hands me some make up.
"Okay since makeup won't last forever I'm gonna teach you how to cover these up. Until they heal of course." She stood proudly ready to get to work.

Six makeup wipes and a tube of concealer later.
"Noya you're a natural now."

"You're telling people do this every day." I groaned

"Yea and sometimes, even more, don't get me started on eyeliner." She rolled her eyes, stretching her arms.
She threw all the makeup messily back in her drawer.

"Okay so what's next," I asked expectedly.

"Okay so this next part requires a lot of willpower you think you can do it?" She gripped my shoulders

"Hell yea!"

"You have to act normal, you can't let anything that you can remember get to you-"

"Big sis have you seen Noya?" Tanaka walked through the door groggily yawning.

"Oh yea here he is we were just talking about something..." She smiled. Damn she was good.
She lightly pushed me towards him. As we walked together out the door.

"Noya what was all that about?"

"Ahh nothing just stuff." It sounded a bit awkward but he was too tired to notice I need to get myself together. He randomly stopped in the middle of the hallway and stood in front of me.

"By the way are you okay? You know about yesterday." He whispered he looked really sad. When he looked at me. He really was worried about me. To be honest I'd completely forgotten. About yesterday but still my heart ached. Hearing it.

"Of course Ryu I'm fine." I smile warmly up at him. Rubbing his bald head. I wanted to cry. I could feel my eyes stinging with tears. Without warning they spilled from my eyes. I could barely see him anymore as more salty tears clouded my vision.

I didn't know if my tears were from the hurt of my unrequited love or from the blooming feelings I had for my best friend but maybe a mixture of both. Either way Ryu picked me up. He brought me to his bed. Holding me in his arms again.

I never realized how much he cared for me. How many times I came to him crying. How many times I slept on his bed too sad and drunk to go home. He did so much for me and all I did was bitch and whine. Now on top of that I was holding a big secret from him. He was my best friend.

I had taken advantage of his kindness and now his body. What the hell was wrong with me. I don't deserve him. I don't deserve any of it. My heart had the audacity to flutter when he started wiping the tears from my cheek. He's so good to me. I truly don't deserve him.

I guess I had fallen asleep. Because when I opened my eyes. My head was on Ryu's lap and he was scrolling quietly through his phone. Once he noticed I was awake he ran his fingers through my hair. I turned to the side so he couldn't see my blush.

"Feel better now?" He said. I nodded softly. Curling into a ball. At this moment I wanted to be selfish. I know I didn't deserve it but I needed this. I needed to allow this selfishness just for a little while. He continued filtering his fingers through my hair. It was almost therapeutic.

"Tanaka, can I tell you something."Whispered kind of hoping he didn't hear me.

"Of course noya anything."