Boredem (Nsfw)

Honestly, this is just some bullshit my brain came up with at 1 in the morning. Hope y'all enjoy it.

Prologue: Noya was bored and needed something in his mouth how could Tanaka deny him.

We sat in comfortable silence. In Noya's room waiting for his mom to call us down for dinner. While waiting we both sat idle on our phones. both seemingly in our own worlds. I scrolled mindlessly through different social media platforms looking for anything to spark my interest. Noya shifted beside me. His hair was down now out of its usual gravity-defying position.

He tapped my shoulder lightly.
"Yea Noya what's up," I asked, cocking my head to the side.

"I'm bored and I just need something in my mouth right now do you mind?" He asked quite nonchalantly. Pointing toward my crotch.

"Nah go ahead knock yourself out. Don't forget to watch your teeth." I Add to the end barking.

"Yea, yea."He mumbled, rolling his eyes as he slid between my legs. Without warning, he yanked down my shorts and underwear exposing my limp dick. Looks like somebody caught an attitude.

*3rd Person Pov*
Noya stroked the cock with skill. As Tanaka went back to mindlessly scrolling through his phone. The libero cautiously licked the tip. Letting it slide into his mouth. Besides, it was way easier to fit it in like this.

He Trailed his tongue over his best friend's soft spots. Making Tanaka groan as he gripped his phone a little tighter. Noya kissed the tip again as he stroked it with his hands. His best friend's dick hardened his well-trained hands. He teased the tip while he stroked vigorously from the base of the head to the hilt.

With each stroke, the spiker seemed to become more and more aware of what was going on. He groaned into his hand. As he felt a thumb glazing over his tip. That was now drooling with pre-cum. Of course, the shorter one licks his lips at the sight. He relaxed his jaw as he let it slide along his tongue.

Sucking harshly Noya bobbed his head. Feeling fingers trace their way through his scalp then clamping down on a grip of hair. Pushing his head down farther. As he moaned at the tugging of his hair. Tanaka's hips snapped. Shoving his cock down the older boy's throat. Causing him to choke. As saliva and pre-cum slid down his chin.

Ryu gripped the boy's hair tighter as he pushed his head down. Tanaka breathed heavily. As messy muffled groans escaped his lips.

"F-fuck." Tanaka growled. Slowly guiding Noya, ahead down to the base. You hummed happily as his friend's hip and the hand in his hair seemed to fall off their rhythm. Noya continuously moans as his face is essentially being fucked right now, and he was enjoying every bit.

He sucks down harder massaging his cock with his tongue. He could tell Ryu was close and he could practically taste it. Good too, because he was running out of air.
"Fuck I'm gonna cum. Should I pull out?" Tanaka's words stumbled as he was reaching his climax.

"Na goa hied(No go ahead.)" The shorter uttered.

"You horny bastard fine then." Tanaka groaned as Noya took him in deep as his seed sprayed his best friend's throat. Noya's eyes seemed to roll back in his head. As he swallowed every drop.

He licked the taller ones now limp dick clean. Kissing the tip before allowing him to pull up his shorts.
"Full now," Tanaka asked in a sarcastic tone.

"Not in the slightest bit, but thanks for the food," Noya replied even more Sarcastically.

"Boys time for dinner!" They could hear Noya's mum from the bottom of the stairs.

"Pump me full after dinner would ya." Noya chuckled opening the door.

"Only if you promise to be a good boy and stay quiet."
Tanaka followed him to the door as they walked down the steps.
Good thing they had on socks or this would be gay as hell. But for some strange reason, Noya didn't mind.