Trans Noya Smut (Nsfw)

I'm trying to upgrade my smut writing skills because my friend said there's no detail. So here's a lil something I wrote.
*Noya does have a WAP*

He spread his legs wider. As he struggled to push his slick fingers deeper into his cunt. He'd been trying to get off for a while now. His fingers usually worked just fine. But they just couldn't seem to reach just where he wanted them to. He achingly fucked himself on his fingers. Chasing the relief he ached for. The wet sloshing sounds of his abused slit were muddled in the background of his heavy breathing. He yearned to be filled so bad he couldn't take it. His legs trembled as slick trailed down wetting his sheets.

Groaning in frustration he turned on his stomach. His ass high in the air. As he fingered himself deeper like this. Rubbing over his sensitive clit he came convulsing and twitching. As he let out moans and cut off versions of curse words. Though he just came his body ached to be filled more. To be used as a toy and fucked way past his limits.

His legs still spread, his wet hands slid down his throat, his mind blank. Sucking in between each crevice. Tasting his wet heat on his fingers. His other hand twisting and pulling on his puffy nipples.

Like that the door opened. In the doorway stood his best friend Tanaka. He stood there staring at him with a backpack slipping off one shoulder.
Noya closed his legs instantly, hiding himself sheepishly behind his arms.

"Tanaka what are- are you," He panicked, backing himself against the headboard. The taller male let the backpack slip off his shoulder. He closed the door behind him, locking it.

"Tanaka wha-." Tanaka sat on the bed. Staring directly at Noya. Who felt so embarrassed and vulnerable. He tried covering himself more.

"What were you just doing."  He asked in a soft tone. The blush on Noya's face seemed to scatter to his ears. Without an answer Tanaka grabbed the small libero. Pulling him from behind the pillows he used as covers.  He laid flat vulnerably against his sheets. He yelped feeling the cool air touch his skin again. "Show me what you were doing." It was a low demanding growl.

Noya blushed deeper stuttering out incoherent noises. Tanaka spread the pale legs apart. Coming down to his ear to whisper again.

"Show me." This time Noya complied, taking his shirt the only clothing left in his body. Lifting it up holding it in his mouth. He could feel eyes on him as he trailed his hands down to his pussy. He shivered as his hand ran over his sensitive clit. He rubbed the nub in circles. His legs twitching as his breathing was uneven.

The pleasure was multiplied by the fact that Tanaka's eyes were in him. That he was being watched. He was exposed to him, his eyes were watching. He was so wet already. His fingers slipped in easily. So warm and wet. He looked up. Seeing Tanaka stare at him with dark lustful eyes.

"You like being watched don't you. Look how wet you are." Tanaka's word made his spine shiver. He felt degraded and exposed but somehow.

It added to his pleasure. He had two fingers in now, slamming them deeply into his cunt. His legs spread wide as his slick soaked his sheets. He panted and moaned. Blushing deeper knowing that Ryu could hear every slutty noise he made.

"Can I touch you, too?"  His deep voice echoed as the libero nodded vigorously biting harder on the shirt in his mouth. Which was now dripping with spit. He pulled out Noya's two drenched fingers pushing in two of his own. His fingers were much thicker. Yu moaned, panting and gripping Tanaka's hand. As the taller pounded into his g-spot over and over again.

His eyes rolling back in his head.

"So...good." Were the only coherent words he was able to get out. As his petite body bounced against the thrust of Tanaka's hands. He pushed himself harder against the fingers. Gripping onto the sheets as pleasure overwhelms him. He feels as digits pull themselves out. He whines as the empty feeling.

Without warning he felt a wet muscle glide across his aching, pulsing pussy. It teases his already soaking heat. It massages Noya's clit, his hands pushing the scalp deeper into him. His thighs closing tightly around Ryu's head. As he came loudly moaning and keening.