Top Noya (Unfinished Smut)

Hey bbys Ik I've been gone for forever... anyway here s some top Noya smut I never finished. Cuzzz I haven't had time to write. (I'm lowkey failing all my classes...) So here you go!!

We sat on the couch bored out of our minds. There was nothing to do.A couple of hours ago the power went out. Do to the large storm that was passing through. We had played bored games. Played hide and seek(childish I know.) We'd even made up games to play. The candles were running low and our phones were running out of battery.

"Ryu maybe we should go to bed and wait until morning." I said sadly as I could barely see his face.

"Yea I think that's best." He said grabbing the candle from the side table. As we walked carefully up the stairs. I climbed into my side of Ryu's bed while he climbed into his. My brain slowly melted into mush as I started to doze off. I guess I was more tired than I remembered.

It was almost pitch black when I opened my eyes. Besides the bit of moon light shining through. Tanaka's curtains. I could barely see the outline of his body in the darkness. I could hear ragged breathing and small whines. Muffledly echoing in the dark.

Sleepy, I reached over to Ryu. His body froze at my touch. As my uncoordinated fingers trailed their way down his chest. Going farther I reached down and felt a tent in his shorts. I massaged the unusual mound trying to figure out what it is. His body seemed to shiver under my touch. As I heard more muffled whines.

It finally clicked in my brain what that mound was. I smirked to myself as I calmly trailed my fingers to the hem of his shorts. Slipping my hand inside. I teasingly brush over his erection. As I slowly pull his cock from its enclosure. I get closer to him spooning him. His cock is already wet. I feel it as my fingers brush over the slit.
"How long have you been holding back." I whisper.

Third Person POV

Tanaka's body tingles from head to toe at the sound of Noya's voice. Noya stroked painfully slowly.As Tanaka seemed to whine and pant beside him.

"I wonder what made you so hard like this. Hm." Noya tucked his face into Tanaka's neck. Slowly stroking him. He whined and whimpered helplessly under the stimulation.

"Noya- wha-t.-" Tanaka pants breathlessly.

"I mean who could sleep with you panting and whining like a dog in heat. You woke me up now I can't go back to sleep."

"S-sorry." Tanaka whined. As Noya trailed his hand back up his shirt. He rubbed and pinched at Tanaka's achingly stiff nipples. As the winged spiker just shivered.

"Look how sensitive you are, you're barely keeping yourself together." Noya's flat palms searched their way around his best friend's body. In the end finding their way to his neck and squeezing lightly. On the two large veins stopping the blood flow to his brain.

Ryu was breathing heavily; he was exposed to Noya and couldn't do anything. He didn't really want to do anything. Noya calmly got up and sat between his friends legs. Tanaka covered his blushed face that could barely be seen in the darkness.

The libero grazed his flat plans down the sides of his best friend's waist. Trailing down and slowly peeling his shorts off him. Most of Noya's actions were made by touch. It was too dark to see much of anything so every movement was made by touch.

He felt along his chest again remembering the place of each curve. He brought his lips to the skin. Kissing it softly making his way further down. Tanaka let out muffled groans biting his lips arching his back instinctively.

"Look at you I barely touched you," Noya said whispering into his skin.

"Stop teasing." Tanaka mumbled.