☽ i'm ready ( miles )

MILES AND I SAT PEACEFULLY on his bed while we watched a movie that we rented from a store. his back was laid against the headboard while i laid against him, my back to his chest. his lanky arms wrapped snugly around me while his chin rested on top of my head.

for some reason though, every time miles would barely move or rub against me unintentionally, i felt a sensation that was pretty hard for me to ignore--

i was a virgin, and even though i trusted miles more than i did myself, we never got to that level of intimacy because of how scared i was. but during this time, i felt very comfortable. not only with myself, but with miles. even though he seemed mean and cold, the miles i knew was always soft and affectionate.

"miles?" i called softly. he hummed from behind me.

"i-i think i'm ready," i stammered before lifting myself off him so i could face him properly.

he looked at me confused and asked, "ready for what?"

"t-to do it."

his eyes went wide before he furrowed his eyebrows. "woah, are you sure? we don't need to rush, i just want you to be comfortable."

i smiled. "no, i'm ready."

he smiled too. "okay."

slowly he cupped my cheeks, staring into my e/c eyes before moving in to kiss me. our lips danced among one another as our passion for each other grew significantly. my hands were tangled in his wayward hair, while his hands rested gently on my waist. gently, we switched positions so i was laying down while miles was hovered over me.

"you sure about this?" he asked me once again, breaking our kiss.

i nodded before pulling him back to me by the collar of his shirt, kissing him again as i was hungry for his lips. he began to kiss back more passionately--- he bit my bottom lip softly which caused me to yelp before he put his tongue in my mouth. as we french kissed, miles' hands played with the hem of my shirt which was a signal to remove it. breaking the kiss i pulled the shirt over my head while miles took his off as well.

it wasn't too long until miles began to plant wet kisses on my skin, the seducing touch of his lips trailing from my jaw to my collarbone. i moaned softly as he kissed my body, slowly taking off my skirt as well. once it was off, he too took off his jeans, which only left us in our underwear. we stared at each other for a brief moment, like we were thinking about what we were doing and what was coming next. still, we both knew this was no mistake.

"you know i love you, right?" he asked softly.

"and you know i love you too."

we both laughed a little at ourselves before pulling each other into another kiss, one deeper and way more meaningful. i removed my undergarments slowly until i was fully exposed. miles took a moment to look at me, his eyes were full of love and astonishment. 

"you're beautiful baby," he said softly.

"thank you," i replied under my breath i felt my face heat up.

we went back into a kiss, our lips dancing softly among one another. breaking the kiss, miles began to align himself with me before looking into my eyes for validation, in which i nodded to say yes. 

"if it hurts tell me okay?" he said with concern. i hummed in response.

he slowly pushed into me, and with each inch i experienced a feeling of both pain a pleasure. unknowingly a tear rolled down my cheek which seemed to freak miles out.

"baby are you okay? am i hurting you?"

 i chuckled a bit. "no i'm fine, it hurts a little bit but it's tolerable-- just keep going."

he nodded and continued thrusting at his slow pace, which seemed to have eased the pain and replace it with complete pleasure. he began to speed up is pace once i was adjusted to his length, which made me an utter moaning mess.

"m-miles..."

"fuck baby y-you're doing greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaattt!!!!" he groaned like the frosted flakes tiger.

he lifted my legs and put them over his shoulder, then pounded me like a cake. he hit a spot in particular that almost made me collapse, so like the undercover slut i am, i asked for more.

"BABY THERE! KEEPING GOING!"

he did as i asked because he's obedient, and completely railed me until my legs became weak and my toes were curled to my foot. he groaned in pleasure because he always knew i had wap in secrecy.

"baby i'm almost t-there," he said in between breathes.

"like p-princess and the frog?" i moaned.

"what?"

"n-nothing, baby i'm about to-"

"me too"

as his thrusts became sloppier, i was already at my high, which i soon released and in response he cummed in me too. he rolled off me while panting, probably because i've had the best pussy that he's had thus far.

"that was so good y/n."

"yeah, i know."

author speaks!!
if smut isn't funny then wtf is 
the point?