neighbor ( finn )

y/b/n: your brother's name ( if you have one lol. if you don't, make one up. )

"HEY FINN! COME DOWN!" i heard nick yell from downstairs which only caused the reaction of me groaning slightly from irritation. i had been preoccupied with something important all day and despite how much i wanted to lay in bed and ignore my older brother, it was safe to assume someone was downstairs-- the last thing i needed was a bad impression on someone i didn't even know. i shouted back an 'okay' before sitting my things down and leaving my room.

shuffling down the stairs i could easily spot my parents and nick at the door appearing to be talking to someone. i couldn't make out who the visitors were from afar, so i walked closer to the door, causing nick to yell at me excitedly. "meet our new neighbors!"

my first glance went to a boy around nick's age who already seemed very nice. "i'm y/b/n," he greeted rather proudly, putting his hand out for me to shake. i shook is hand gladly and greeted back. "i'm finn, nice to meet you."

it wasn't until a brief moment after i noticed someone behind him. noticing my curious gaze, y/b/n nudged the person hiding behind him, revealing a girl who appeared to be around my age.

 my jaw nearly dropped just looking at her. she had the most beautiful (hair texture + hair color) which perfectly suited her complexion. she had piercing (e/c) eyes and her smile was almost as intriguing as her soft lips which gracefully complemented the cherry lip gloss she wore.

"i-i'm finn," i choked out. she smiled shyly at me before saying, "i'm y/n, it's very nice to meet you."

"you too," i replied warmly, trying to act nonchalant so no one would notice my nervousness.

"well," my father interrupted. "considering you guys are around the same age, you and nick should spend more time with your new neighbors."

"yeah i think we could have fun. what do you think finnie?" nick teased, probably noticing how nervous i was already getting around y/n. 

"y-yeah that's good, good, GREAT," i replied awkwardly, even throwing a thumbs up afterwards. nick lowly laughed while i mentally face-palmed myself.

"how about tomorrow?" nick asked y/b/n.

"yeah that'll be cool!" he replied. "bye wolfhards!"

"bye!"