Mafia AU pt.2 (Sakuatsu)

Where we left off...

"Tendou!" "Yes boss?" He says. "Prepare me a car. Immediately." "Yes sir." Then he zooms off. Wait for me,Tsumu. I think as I prepare to leave.

(Italics is thoughts)
Atsumu's POV

I carefully peek out of the door, making sure that there's nobody outside of it. Luckily, the entire hallway way is empty. I should probably try and find a window to see how far up I am. I start to sprint down the hallway until I see a corner. I carefully peek over the edge, looking for people. I see no one, so I start running down this hallway too.

I keep up the check then sprint act. Until, I see someone. He's pretty tall, around 6'4. And he has a gun. A big one. He's just sitting in a chair in front of a door. I look closer to get a better look at him. He's... asleep? Really?  I don't mind it and book it down the hallway as fast as I could. I don't look around the corner because I don't wanna risk him waking up. I turn the corner really fast and run into someone...

Sakusa's POV

I quickly get in the car, checking our house first. I wanna make sure I'm not over reacting. I check the whole house and don't see Atsumu. But I do find his phone, like I suspected. I check the location that the guy on the phone sent me. It looks like it's on the bad side of town..just great. Sighing, I go to the car, starting towards the location. I'll be there soon 'Tsumu.. just wait. I arrive at the location, and see a couple of guards outside of the entrance. I walk over to the entrance, to be greeted by a short, skinny man.

"Ah yes, Sakusa Kyoomi. Come with me please." I quietly follow him down the long hallways of the building. "What do you want from me anyway?" I question, agitated about the fact that they kidnapped my Atsumu for some stupid deal. "That's not my business to say, Sakusa Kyoomi." Is all he says. That made me even more agitated. Nonetheless, I continue to follow him down the hallways. We continue to walk down this certain hallway, about to make a sharp turn. I just as i turn, someone runs into me...

Atsumu's POV

I quickly step back after I run into the person. I'm about to continue to book it, until I see who it is. "Omi?!"  "Atsu what are you doing? I thought you were locked up. I came here to get you out!" "Let's save the details, and go!" I say as I grab his hand,  and continue to book it down the hallway. Omi starts to run along with me, and starts talking as well. "How'd you escape anyway?" He says,  probably still confused by all of this. "Pocket knife. I have one on me most of the time." I say. "Why aren't you fazed by any of this?" "I figured out you were a mafia boss a while ago. I didn't really care, nor do I care now. I love ya no matter what job ya have." He stayed silent for a second. "... thank you Atsu. I love you too. No matter. What. I would do anything for you." I smile as we continue to run down the hallway.

As we start to close down on the exit, I see a average looking man. But omi seems to be surprised. He starts to  run at me, looking to take me. "Atsumu get out of the way!" I hear Omi say from behind me. If I moved though, he would run straight into Omi. So instead, I grab the gun from my pocket, and shoot him in the leg, then the other. He falls down onto the ground, screaming in pain.

Sakusa's POV

Atsumu shot him twice. In the legs. With a gun. I'm very confused on how he got a gun, and how he knows how to use on. Though I don't question yet, and we continue to book it out the door.  The guards are surprised when we quickly get out of the building and into the car. I quickly drive off we sit in silence for a minute or two, until a start to talk. "Mind telling me how you know how to use a gun and why you didn't leave me when you found out I was a mafia boss?" I say.

He stays quiet for a moment, before he starts to tell me about how his life was before he was 18. Then he says " I  answered yer second question before, it's because I love you. And that won't ever change. So how about we don't keep secrets from each other, okay? He says and gives me that warm, big smile that makes me so weak. (SIMP) "Yea, let's not" He says as we drive home in a comfortable silence.

BONUS

New secretary's POV

Today was my first day working for the Sakusa Kyoomi! He was hot, I'm wondering if I can get him. Whatever, no man can resist me.(unless they gæ)I was busy thinking about how hot my new boss is, when a boy with blonde hair and a undercut came over to me.

"Hi! You're the new secretary, right?" He asks. "Yea? Why?" "Oh that's great! Can you give this to Om- I mean Sakusa? He left it at home." Home?! He lives with him? Are they together? "And just who are you?" I say, mad about how they might be together. "I'm his fiance, why?" Yea I don't trust you. There's no way that someone like you could be Sakusa- chan's future husband!" I seethe.

"And why is that?" I hear a deep voice say. "Oh Omi! You left your lunch at home!" The boy with an undercut says. "Thank you sugar" Sakusa-san says as he grabs the lunch from the blonde guy. He gives that blonde a kiss before saying to me "We'll talk later."

Fin

Ahahahaaaaa I'm back. Yea I was kinda sorta gone for a month, my deepest apologies. But I hoped you liked it, and recommendations are always on the table! Author-san out!

Sleep_static

1047 words