Onigiri, homework and cuddles (Kagehina)

Hinata's POV

I was at practice, getting ready to leave. I was changing into my school clothes, when Kageyama came up to me. "Hey Kageyama! " "Hey boke"Could you stop calling me that! It's rude you know. " I scowl at him. "Sorry. Anyways, wanna come over to my house? " He softly asks. "Mmm sure. But I have homework to do." I say, sulking.

I really didn't want to do my homework but I promised myself that I'd do it until I was done. We make it to his house and he opened the door. "Alright we're here. You want anything? Your probably too short to reach anything anyway." "Hey! Wanna fight?!" I say, irritated with him calling me short. "Now now, calm down Shoyo" He says, cooing me. I blush hard and playfully hit him. We've been dating for around 3 months but I still get flustered everytime he does that. Stupid Bakayama!

KaGAYyama's POV

He blushes hard and hits me. I chuckle and go to get some Onigiri that my mom made last night. I walk upstairs to my room and he's already there, starting on his homework. I sit next to him and nuzzle my head into the crook of his neck. I was tired and wanted cuddles.  "Oi Hinata" "Yes?" " I want cuddles" He stopped doing his homework and I felt his face heat up. "I-i have to do my homework idiot! " He half-shouts.

"Mnmmm. I don't care. I want cuddles. " "But-" "No buts" He sighs. "Fine. But just for a little bit" He says, setting down his pencil. As soon as he does, I pick him up and carry him to my bed, bridal style. I set him on my bed nd hug him. He tenses up, but then relaxes and hugs me back. I give him a kid on the lips and say "I love you Shoyo. " "I love you too Tobio"

Extra

Hinata's POV

I get into class and my teacher starts to talk. "Alright class. Take out your homework." And then I realized.... I forgot to do my homework-
.
.
.

Sorry for disappearing for a week 😅
cause of ynow ✨ P R O C R A S T I N A C T I O N✨ But anygay, here's a short fluff for you beautiful people. Tell me what you think of it!

Sleep_static

394 words