baby Atsumu

This is a request from Mentosek5

Atsumu's POV

I had gotten into my car, ready to go to Oikawa's house. We had planned to have a sleepover like high school girls and I was excited.

When I get there, I see Oikawa pushing Iwazumi out of their shared house. "Me and 'Tsumu are having a sleepover so get out" Oikawa said as Iwazumi sighed, walking over to his car. "Hey Iwazumi" I said as I waved to him. He waved back without saying anything as he got in his car, clearly passed off. I ignored it as I ran to Oikawa. " KAWA BABE" " 'TSUMU BABE" they both said as Atsumu gave Oikawa a vear hug. Oikawa gave one right back as they walked into Oikawa's house. They got right to work to have the most high school sleepover ever. They painted their nails and put on face masks, watched sappy k-dramas and did karaoke (which Atsumu was surprisingly good at)

Third person POV
But one thing that was even remotely adult like happened... they got extremely drunk. "Hey 'tsUmu" Oikawa drunkenly slurred out. "Yea?" Atsumu asked as he downed another shot of gin."OK so like, this woman gave me a weird vile of sOmethin after I bumped into her. You wanna try it?" Oikawa said as he grabbed the small vile of liquid from his back pocket. "Uhhh I don't know, sUrE?" He grabbed the vile of liquid and quickly drank it.

They eventually passed out on the couch, bottles and cans everywhere. The next morning, Iwazumi walked into the house, shocked and confused. "Oikawa what the fuck?!"
▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎
"Hahajabadg this is hilarious!" Oikawa chocked out as he continued to laugh. "Torru this still doesn't explain WHY ATSUMU IS A THREE YEAR OLD CHILD." Iwazumi half yelled as he dialed Sakusa's number. Sakusa didn't answer. He tried again, but he still didn't answer. Then, Iwazumi remembered that they were at practice.

"Torru c'mon we have to go to the black jackal's gym. I know Sakusa is gonna beat my ass for leaving you two alone, but you nor I can take care of a child." Iwazumi said as he harshly rubbed his temples. "Fine." Oikawa said as he picked up Atsumu. Oikawa drove as Iwazumi called Osamu about Atsumu's condition. Osamu was shocked to say the least; quickly going to the black jackal's gym as it was his off day.
▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎
Sakusa's POV
We were halfway into practice, and everyone was confused on where Atsumu was. He said that he was spending the night at Oikawa's house and he would be at practice. But he didn't show up. I couldn't call him until break, but I was extremely worried. What if he got hurt?!
I was practically having a panic attack wondering if Atsumu was okay.

Suddenly, Iwazumi and Oikawa walked in with...

TO
BE
CONTINUUUUUUUED
Yea I'm sorry I know I suck.
But atleast I updated riiiiight?
Anyway, hope you enjoyed and I honestly don't know when part two will be here🥴

Buh bye~

Sleep_static
523 words