City Lights

{A;N I decided to kill Niamh in my story because she annoys me 😄🐢 v0dkaaaa

We went to the rock club and they played really good music.

We danced for hours and took shots, I was completely wasted!

The last thing I remember was passing out in a taxi with oli.

-

I woke up the next morning but all I could see was orange. Like Haley Williams orange.

I went to rub my eyes thinking I had got something in them, but there was actually hair in my eyes.

I managed to move my hair and I looked to the side to see long orange hair.

OH MY GOD ITS CARA!

I sat up quickly only to get a head rush. I put my hand to my head and closed my eyes for a second.

I opened my eyes and looked around to see I was in the front room of oli's house but it was totally trashed!

I looked around at the bodies spread everywhere.

I got up but the second I did I felt dizzy and a wave of sickness came over me.

"Woah, careful", I felt someone catch me as I was about to fall, they had a American accent.

I turned around to see Tony Perry from Pierce The Veil standing there.

I smiled and thanked him as we walked into the kitchen so I could make coffee.

We talked for a bit and I found out that he was a bit of a fan, *fangirls*.

After a while everyone was a wake so I knew who was there now, and let me tell you, nearly everyone was here!

So there was, me, Mckenzie, Bring Me The Horizon, Black Veil Brides, Cara, Ciara, Claire, Niamh, Motionless In White Asking Alexandria, Tom and Sammi Doll.

"So what actually happened last night cause I don't remember any of it", stated while rubbing my temples

"Yea, me either", sammi agreed

I looked up to find that nearly everyone was smirking at me and sammi who were sitting in the island.

"Wellllllll, I think this picture should explain most of it", OLI smirked while handing me his phone

I looked at the pictures of me and sammi making out in a taxi and in oli's front room, there was also another when I was straddling sammi's lap.

Oh fuck!

"Now I know that my girlfriend is lesbian for her 'uncles' girl", oli laughed with jinxx

"I'm not lesbian", I mumbled, "I just see females more attractive when I'm drunk..."

Everyone laughed. Then someone came through the door.

More people?

Then a guy walked in with bags of Starbucks and mc Donald's. Who is it?

He looked up at me and that's when I realised who it was, "LEON!", I screamed as I jumped off the is
And and into my friends arms.

"CARRIE", he mocked my tone, he hugged me back and gave me a Starbucks and mc Donald's, I looked at it in disgust. Ew, fatty foods.

-

"Why is everyone actually here?", I asked after eating some of my food just so no one got suspicious