Unicorns Are Real!

{A;N Claire's P. O. V is written by claire herself birthoftheantichrist }
Claire's P. O. V

Wow seriously, I thought blade was an asshole but not that much of a fucking scumbag.
Cara was literally beating the living shit out of Blade (which was fucking hilarious)
I walked into the sitting room to find Amber finishing putting her clothes back on from her fucking kinky ass sex with Blade. I shuttered with the thought.

"Ew, look at what the cat brought in, the most Emo person I know" she flicked her blonde hair over her shoulder, I stayed quiet.

"Ew just kill yourself already, just cut a little bit deeper" she was referring to the fading scars on my wrists.

"Listen bitch, just leave before I do something that I would regret" she laughed "you leave and go home to that shitty foster home, because nobody wants you here! Not even your friends and especially your family"
did that bitch seriously go there? I knocked her to the floor, slapping her face and pulling the cheap ass extensions out of her head. I left her lying on the ground with a bloody nose. The thing is I didn't regret a thing

-

{A;N read bnorhoftheantichrist story that I in cause it's awesome but you should pressure her to update it

-

Karissa's P. O. V

So when they left I got up and got dressed. Me and Oli walked to blades house were we thought they would be.
We were half way down the street and I could her screaming.
Oh holy Jesus what the fuck are they doing?
I went up to blades house and the door was already open so I walked in to find Amber on the floor with a bloody nose and Claire walking towards cara to get her off blade.
I just stood there gob smacked at what I was watching.

"Your such a fucking whore! You brought this on yourself!", Amber shouted in my face
"Please elaborate", I sasses back

"If you had if just let me have him when I wanted him your unwanted, cutter if a friend wouldn't have fucked my face up"

At this point I was really fucking pissed of. I walked closer to her and Chris motionlessed her again.

She went and hit the back wall. Then blade came over to me an pulled me back from going to hit her when she was down. He turned me so that I was facing him.

"What the fuck are you doing?", I screamed in my face. To say I was shocked was an understatement

"I'm gonna kill a bitch! That's what I'm doing!", I screamed right back

"Well don't fucking touch her!"

"Why the fuck are you defending her?! Actually why the fuck did you cheat on me with her?!"

"I didn't even fucking like you in the first place! I don't fucking love you! I lied! I only stayed with you cause I wanted to meet bvb! At first I only stayed with you for sex which was something that was constant but now your 'too busy'! Your a fucking fat bitch as well! Your like way to fat! You should just stop eating! Fucking fat bitch! Your a fucking whore! No one wants you! I wouldn't be surprised if andy brought you back! Your the reason your mom is dead!! You should fucking die aswell! I wish no one walked in that time when you tried to kill yourself!", that was all it took.

I stood there tears falling from my eyes.
Claire and cara had nothing to say they just stood there shocked.

Oli walked over to him and one punched him and he was out.