Success Is The Best Revenge

We all got into the bus.

It was a double decker. It was really fucking big since there was a lot of people going. When you walk in you go straight into the kitchenette and if you keep walking there are two small table booths on each side.

Then there's a door and behind that it leads to a small bunk area the was about four bunks high and there was four on each side across from each other. Then beside the bunks was a little bathroom with a tiny shower and toilet and sink.

Then at the end of that bunk hall there was a lounge with a TV and Xbox DVD player etc.

Then right beside the door to the lounge there was a stairs. And up the stairs was just a giant bunk room filled with bunks and chairs and compartments for clothes etc.

I picked out my bunk which was under Niamh's which is at the very top. I wanted that bunk so I'm gonna have to ask to swap.

We got settled in and I decided to go to sleep for a bit while everyone was down stairs. I couldn't sleep so I went down stairs.

Before I made my way down stairs I reached into my bag and took out my bong and my weed. Let's get high!

-

"Maaaaaaaannnnn, I'm high as fuck!", I giggled to oli.

"Saaammee!", He replied

"Ugh I'm going to bed", I got up and oli followed me.

I got into my bunk first but with the help of oli.

I woke up and checked the time, 5 in the morning. Bruuuuuuhhhhh

I'm still high as fuck though!

I tried to go back to sleep but was unsuccessful due to some... disturbing noises.

"Chris fucking motionless! I swear to fucking god, put it in my ass and I'll shit on you!", my eyes widened as I ears Niamhs voice from the bunk above.

"Aw, come on niamh! Just try it, I swear if you don't like it then I'll stop", chris replied in a sweet voice.

Fuck, I need to leave this bunk before shot gets sexual!

I started to wiggle around oli hand his arm around me and he was blocking the way.

"Awh, babe! Fuck fuck fuck fuck!", At this point niamh was moaning loudly and I was trying to wake up oli but it wasn't working.

Then they started getting faster, and I know this's cause I can hear them! Like everything!

"Oh fuck! Chris! Make me fucking anal whore!", oh dear god please get me some holy water and a bible! What the fuck am I saying I'm a satanist! Oh my god!

"AHHHH FUCK CHRIS!!!!", I was still pushing oli, but I think that was her orgasm hopefully their done so I can try and sleep.

"We're not done yet babe", I heard Chris say seductively.

I started to try and leave again but I had no luck, so instead I texted Danny worsnop.

Text:
Me; hey where the fuck are you guys?!

D-snop; we all went out for a bit we might go to a bar.

Me; NO YOU HAVE TO HELP ME!

D-snop; IS OLI RAPING YOU?!?!

Me; NO WORSE

D-snop; WHATS HAPPENING!?

Me; NIAMH AND CHRIS ARE HAVING ANAL AND I CAN HEAR EVERYTHING BUT I CANT MOVE CAUSE OLI IS OUT COLD!

D-snop; sorry Bae, can't help YA now ;)