In The End)(Epilogue)(In The End

This is officially the end and the kid in the picture is alexis. Yes she's a mixed kid LIKE MEEEEE!!!! WHOO MIXED CHICKS!!!!!! But yea. She's like 4 now soooo...

*time skip 4 years since they smoked karissa!*

Oli's P. O. V

Alex is 4 now and I'm positive that she's not mine! After a while she started tanning, she's obviously a mixed kid with the most beautiful eyes! She's such a beautiful kid and I've become really attached to her, but I still want to find my baby!

I wonder what her name is.

Today is alexis' birthday 7th March (A;N v0dkaaaa wink wink) she's quite short as well for her age. We're not having a big over the top birthday party. Just a barbecue thing in the back yard of the BVB house which I moved into after andy offered.

There's a bouncy castle, lots of kids, swimming pools, the big one for the bigger kids that can swim and a paddle pool for the smaller ones. Lots of food and sweets. I think Sammi doll (jinxxs fiancé) did a very good job!

And if your wondering if I've moved on? No I haven't. But I have went on a date with this girl called hannah snowdon. She's really pretty, but I'm not sure if I'm ready or not. I meet her when she done one of my tattoos, she has a really unique tattoo style and it's amazing.

"Daddy, I'm c-cold", alexis came up to me shivering as she was just in the pool and is now sitting in the shade. I grabbed a towel and dried her. Then brought her inside to put her clothes on. She had a little dark blue dress that had pink flowers on it. I didn't like it but she did. She also loves one direction and hates the music I like... She's not mine.

But I still love her. When she was dressed she ran outside to play with her friends. I sat down beside andy who was currently talking in the phone. When he was finished talking he looked at me with a huge grin in his face.

"What?", I laughed at the goofy grin.

"I found your daughter!", I looked at him in shock.

"REALLY?!", I shouted with joy and say forward in my chair.

"Yea! Her names Brooklyn Barclay, her "moms" name is Jayden but apparently she's a single parent cause the dad left cause he thought she cheated on him when he saw that the baby was nothing like him or her and thinks she cheated with some guy", to say I was happy with news was defiantly an under statement! But his smile soon disappeared.

"There's a but... Isn't there.."I said sadly.

"Yea, I don't know where she lives, we're gonna have to search really hard to find her, but it might take years! We don't even know if she's a U. S citizen, she could be in any country!", I sighed and rubbed my temples.

"I'll search for the rest of my life if I have to! I just want to find her, but how will I tell Alex that I'm not her dad?", I asked andy

He thought for a second, "wait until she's old enough, she might hate you for a while, but you gave her everything you could for a kid who wants to yours, you could have gave her away", he had point.

So now I have to search and wait. I can't wait to see my daughter... Brooklyn.

Ok I'm done now. But I'll upload the sequel tonight if I can. But it's gonna be another time skip to when Brooklyn is around 10, maybe older I don't know I think I might go with 12 just starting secondary/high school. BURTS