Sarcastrophe

Butts

I woke up to the sound of laughter. My hair was starting to annoy me cause it was in my face and all sticky from hair spray.

I hoped out of my bunk and walked into the lounge to see everyone sitting around either on their phones or watching TV or on their laptop.

Then I realised that my 'brother' was sitting there talking to cara, but I don't think it was any normal talking, it sounded a bit like flirting! I wonder how cc will take this.

I sat down beside oli and he put his arm around my shoulder, he was on his laptop watching YouTube videos. I looked at the screen and saw onision!

I love onision!

We sat there for a while laughing at onision as he did his little dance.

Then I decided to dye my hair, for no reason I just really wanted to change my hair.

I got up to leave but first I had one question to ask.

"Umm, not tryna sound rude or anything, but um, why are you here?", I asked josh in the nicest way I possibly could.

"Oh um, after the little fight yesterday, andy offered me to come on your with you guys, I hope you don't mind", I stood there kinda shocked then hugged him.

"Of course I don't mind! Have fun with my kinky ginger", I winked at them both and walked away to dye my hair.

But first I had to get everything I needed from my bag. I got to my bunk and pulled out my bag that has my hair products etc in it.

I pulled out a comb, hair brush, scissors, razor comb, blue/black hair dye and my straighteners. My hair dryer was already in the bathroom.

-

I just got out of the shower from dying my hair so now it's all washed out. I clear the mirror as its all foggy. Then I brush my fringe/bangs forward, by the way they are very over grown cause I haven't cut them in a while so this should be a bit easier.

I cut my hair the way I want it and then dryer and straighten it, then I got dressed into my clothes, which was a ripped black veil brides tank top, leather jacket with studs, ripped black skinny jeans, old converse and my studded belt.

I walked out of the bathroom and into the kitchenette to find that no one is there, I look in the table and find a note saying:

Hey,

We are in the venue, come into us when your ready, but if your not coming in text me!

Andy x

I out the note back and hoped off the bus picking up my all access pass on my way.

I walk over to the back stage door and show the guards my pass. I walk past them and then realise I have no idea where they are cause they aren't on stage.

I quickly text andy

K: where are you? I'm in the venue now.

A: in the green room, should have mentioned that in the note, sorry XD

K: ok be there in a second

I walked towards the green room. As I walked in I heard lots of laughter. I went in and sat down in between andy and oli. They both gave me weird looks then andy looked confused.

"What?", I snapped as they kept staring at me.

"Ooohhhhh, it's you, you just changed your hair!", cc shouted as though he'd just solved a case.