Candyland

So I've been living with black veil brides for about a month now and andy has left Juliet forever but gets the occasional text or call from her but he ended up blocking her number. Braden moved to Canada. Me, niamh, megan, Claire, ciara and cara made a band as well! It's called twisted barbed wire! Awesome name right. I sing, Niamh plays bass, Megan plays guitar so does claire, ciara plays drums and cara does some weird shit on a computer like Jordan from bring me the horizon.
Right now black veil brides are on tour and twisted barbed wire are supporting. "Omg, Karissa! I have news!!", all of a sudden i was dragged out of my bunk by niamh. "OWWWW, what was that for?!?"
"I have newwwsss!"
"Ugh fine, tell me"
"I'm dating ash!!"
"WHAT SINCE WHEN?!"
"Umm like last night"
"Ew"
"No, not like that...yet... But he asked me out last night!"
"And what brought this on?"
She then handed me her phone, it was on messages to ashley.
Now that I have finished reading I wish I could unread it.
"You guys are gross!"
"What ever, we're going to get breakfast, wanna come?"
"Sure"
We walked out of the bus and down the street where there was a small cafe, we went in and sat down.
The waitress came over, she had bleach blonde hair, and orange skin. Ugh great! She looked at us and didn't look amused. Whatever. "Can I take your order?", she asked in a high pitched voice.
"Umm yea can we have lots of eggs, lots and lots of bacon, lots of toast and lots of beans please" cara said, she preferred it like that to make it easier since we all like the same food. "If I were you I wouldn't eat all that, I mean your fat enough already", the waitress chuckled
well she's a bitch!
"Why don't you shut your S.T.D filled mouth and gets us what we ordered!", I shouted at her, she looked a bit taken back but I don't give a shit no one talks to my friends like that. She walked away and everyone looked at me and high fives me.
She came back with the food, smiled a fake smile at me and left again.
We are all of the food and drank the drinks that we got and the same waitress came back with the check. Andy put the money on the table and was about to leave a tip, "I got it!", I smiled
I took a glass of water put a $5 tip in, got the menu, turned the glass upside down with the menu still on the bottom, put it upside down on the table and quickly took the menu from under it. So now if she picks up the glass all the water will spill everywhere. Insert evil laugh.
Very one laughed as we walked out of the cafe.
When we got back to the bus it was 1 o'clock. We have to play a show at 5. So now I'm going sleep.
As I got to my bunk I was dragged back out... Again!
"WHAT NOW!", I shouted at niamh
"We're going shopping"
"But I don't want to!"
"Well you have to!"
"Why?!"
"Shut up and just come with me"
And with that we left.
As we made our way to the mall I saw a bunch of people crowing around hot topic
"Why is there so many people here?"
"You'll see", andy replied
We walked into hot topic and we were brought to the front of the store, and there I saw vic and tony from pierce the veil sitting with guitars!
"Ok so if you don't already know I'm Vic, and this is tony, and we are in a band called pierce the veil and today we are doing a acoustic session, the first song we are gonna play is called caraphernelia", vic spoke into the mic
Omg! They are like my favourite band ever!!
They played the song and we all sang along.
Next they played bulletproof love, stay away from my friends, kissing in cars and then had a meet and greet kind of thing.
"Omfg I still can't believe I got tony Perry to sign my shoes!!!!!" , I screeched
When we got back to the bus it was 4 o'clock. Time to get ready.
I did a winged eyeliner mascara and straightened my hair like normal. I then put on black shirts with gold studs on the pocket, a blood on the dance floor tank top and my black converse and a bunch of bracelets.
We went out and made our way back stage and got ready to take the stage. Oh did I mention that we are actually a cover band now cause none of us can actually write music.
We played pierce the veil first punch
Bring me the horizon deathbeds
Black veil brides the legacy
Fearless vampire killers All Hallows' evil
Sleeping with sirens if you can't hang
Black veil brides in the end
"And that's it for now guys but here's the act you all came here for, BLACK VEIL BRIDES!" I shouted into the mic and walked off stage.
I walked back to the bus, and I decided I wanted a change. So I decided to dye my hair and cut it a little.
I dyed it black and my bangs/fringe purple. And I really liked it!

{A;N YA basket case!!!