Kill Everbody

So at this point in time I'm turning around and walking towards andy who has no idea what's happened. "I'm sorry but completely forgot that you have a girlfriends that is a complete fucking bitchy WHORE!!!!", I practically shouted at andy, and that's when I heard her behind me "you fucking bitch don't shout at my fiancé like that, you whore!" I turned around and was face to face with Juliet Simms, well then!
"Bitch don't talk to my best friend like that, and you can't call her a whore either remember what happened was your fault cause you can't keep your fucking clothes on!!!!!", niamh shouted in her face, next Juliet slapped niamh. oh, shit. Just. Went. Down! Niamh looked at Juliet, well glared, then she punched her and the only sound I heard was her noise cracking! Damn Niamh! As Juliet fell to the floor andy can running over "why the fuck would you do that?!" He shouted and bent down to Juliet. Well I bet he doesn't want me now anyway!
"She's a fucking whore, she had it coming", I mumbled and looked at the ground.
"How is she a whore?!", wow he sounded angry
"Because she fucked my boyfriend behind my back a million times when she was supposed to be my friend, oh and yes she was with you at the time!!!", but now I'm angry cause I thought he knew but forgave her, that's why I ,over one about it!
He was silent for a while, then he got up and walked into the house leaving Juliet, he came back 5 minutes later with two duffle bags filled with I don't know what and puts them on the floor beside Juliet "we're over!", and with that he walks back inside leaving everyone who's outside in complete shock and in silence... Until it was broken by ashley "it's about fucking time!"
We all left Juliet crying outside and went into andy who was acting like nothing happened, he was actually making food for us! When he heard us come in he turned of the cooker and showed me around the house.
In the big kitchen the had a breakfast bar thing and behind that was a smallish table with chairs, and in the other side of the breakfast bar was the cooker and cupboards and that kinda shit. At the end of the kitchen there was a door that lead to the basement, and the basement was a mini recording studio filled with instruments! Also the other door in the kitchen leads to the back yard which has a swimming pool, sun loungers, a table with a umbrella and chairs, a barbecue and the rest was grass and at the bottom of the garden the was a large tree with a swing hanging from one side and a hammocks hanging from the other. When you come through the front door you have to walk down little steps and then your in the front room, it has a HUGE flat screen in the wall above the fire and has leather sofas and chairs and a coffee table set on a blood red rug, the front room is black and red themed. As you go up the stairs, the first floor have 2 bathrooms, a games room, a mini cinema, a office and 2 bedrooms which are Andy's and Ashley's. On the second floor there is another bathroom, a sauna room thing or whatever it's called, 3 bedrooms which belong to jake, jinxx and cc. On the third floor there are 5 bedrooms 1 bathroom, and another spare room with random shit in it. The bedroom at the end of the hall is mine. It has a balcony, it's own bathroom and a walk in wardrobe!! I'm so happy. Everything is fucking perfect, and I don't think anything could go wrong or ruin anything!
Until...
{A;N it's short but I'm tiredddddd