-𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬

Greetings. Hange in the new episode made me very happy lmao.
Also I apologize for my terrible punctuations.

⚠️TW: mentions of attempted suicide⚠️

—————————

Hange walked through the door of your guys house and yelled for you

Hange walked through the door of your guys house and yelled for you. It's something they usually did when coming home from work. But this time there was no answer. Hange walked up to your shared bedroom to check if you were sleeping. They stepped foot in the room and saw no one. Hange knew you were home because your car was in the driveway. They were about to leave to check somewhere else but their eyes drifted towards the bathroom door. Light was coming out from the bottom of the door so they knew it was occupied.

Hange snickerd, creeping up to the door to walk in on you but once they swung the door open to scare you, you were on the floor, foam spilling from your mouth. Hange dropped to the floor and held you, yelling for you to wake up. Besides you laid an empty bottle of sleeping pills. They cried as they called the ambulance, holding you and kissing your forehead. Everything went black.

—————————

Hanges eyes shot open and they sat up. Their breath was shaky, remembering that day. That was around three years ago. Hange heard shuffling and a small tired moan from besides them. You sat up on your elbows and rubbed your eyes. "Mmh hunny? Why are you awake..?" Your turned your face to Hange, eyes still closed. "Ah it's nothing. Can we just,, hold each other." You finally opened your eyes to find Hange with what looked like dried tears running down their face.

"Uh,, yeah sure. But I have to ask," you adjusted yourself and Hange so your cheek and hand was resting on their head while Hanges face was stuffed in your neck. "did you have a bad dream?" You started to softly stroke their messy hair. ".. I did. But it's not important. Can we please just sleep?"

"Uh no. You're crying, or at least you were crying, and I worry about you sometimes. We even talked about this. Please just talk to me." You stuffed your nose in Hanges hair, closing your eyes. Hange sighed, breath trembling again. "I just,,, remembered that day. The day I found you in the bathroom. I don't know why I had that dream. I,, I thought we were over that and we've moved on." Hange shoulders trembled slightly. "I haven't thought about that day in so long but then," Hange finally broke down, sobbing in your neck. You too also started crying.

You kissed their head. "I'm so sorry. I'm so so sorry." You cried with them, holding onto them for dear life and Hange gripping you back. "No no don't apologize. Y-you were in so much pain and, and I didn't see it until it happened." The rest of the night was spent quietly sobbing to each other and holding onto each other. An hour has passed at this point and you two were calmer now, only small hiccups were left. "I want to keep you. I don't wanna let go." Hange smiled sadly. You chuckled, voice quivering. You lifted their head up so you were both looking at each other. "You can keep me. You don't have to let go. I don't want you to let go." You kissed them passionately and they happily returned the gesture. The kiss was slow and sensual but it didn't last too long.

"Ok I think it's time for us to actually go to bed." You laughed sadly, wiping the remaining tears from your eyes. Hange only nodded and kissed the knuckle of the hand that was previously at your face. Hange moved around a little and laid their head on your chest while you plaid with their hair. Playing with their hair was therapeutic for the both of you; especially in an emotionally situation like now. Hange was the one to clock out first while you just looked down at Hange fondly. You eventually drifted to sleep with Hange as your blanket and you as their pillow.

——————————
I will be listing hotlines to call for mental health here just in case anyone ever needs these.

Dating Abuse: 1-866-331-9474
National Suicide Hotline: 1-800-273-8255
Eating Disorder: 1-800-931-2237
Crisis Text Line: Text "SUPPORT" to 741-741
Mental Illness Hotline: 1-800-950-6264
Sexual Assault: 800-656-4673

If I got the wrong number or you want me to add another, please let me know.
Stay safe.