-𝐒𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐧

Greetings. Thank you so much for 3k reads :)
It makes me happy even though every time I check Wattpad I have a shit ton of notifications but I'm not complaining lmao

Anyways, another family one where you not only have Armin as your kid, but Gabi :D
Please don't dox threat me or anything, I love Gabi and I don't care if you don't and if that's going to be a problem, leave.

Anyways, if y'all want, I can host a QnA where you can ask me things. I know this book isn't too popular but I just like interacting with y'all because it's like a small thank you for the support :) but if this peaks your interest, let me know and I shall make a separate chapter to leave questions.

—————————

You laid on the couch with baby Gabi on your chest and tween Armin laying next to you

You laid on the couch with baby Gabi on your chest and tween Armin laying next to you. Both children have fallen ill and you were the one two sit with both of them. You too started to feel your throat ache the more you set next to the infected children but your duties as a parent came first. The three of you were watching a movie with small whimpers from both Gabi and Armin. Hange came from the kitchen with a cup of lemon and honey tea for Armin. They awed at the three of you.

"Look at my sick family." Hange cooed and handed Armin the steaming mug. Hange kissed your forehead. "How are you holding up?"

"My throat is starting to hurt but otherwise I'm alright my love." You leaned into the forehead kiss. Hange frowned and sat next to you. "M sorry hun." You smiled tiredly and leaned into them. The silence was cut off by Armin bending over the couch and into a bucket where you heard gagging and liquids gushing. You passed Gabi over to Hange and held Armin's hair up. Once he was finished, he started crying a little to which you held him as a reaction. "Sh ah I know." You kissed his warm forehead while Gabi wined and tired to reach for her brother l. Armin noticed and held his hand out for her to grab onto his finger.

After Armin calmed down, he situated himself in between you and Hange. He held Gabi since she was sobbing for him while you and Hange connected arms around the sick children. You coughed loudly. "Fuck, I think I'm getting sick." You sighed and Hange chuckled at you. "I'm sure I'm going to get it soon since my family is becoming zombies." You lightly hit Hanges upper arm at their joke. "I love you and I'm sure they love you too." You gestured to your sleeping kids. Hange smiled.

"I love my zombie family."