Chapter 1

(The image above is the outfit Rei changes into)   

   I slowly opened my eyes, yawning slightly and blinking at the bright light. My bed slid out of its space and revealed a scientist floating over me, dressed in all white. "Morning sunshine, welcome to Pandora." 

The voice was slightly familiar. "You can't fool me with that medical mask, Jason!" I teased the scientist as he unstrapped me from my bed. "Dammit." Jason grumbled. "Awe, do be upset, maybe next time." I teased, giving him a half hug. My big brother smiled while handing me a cup of water, which I downed in a second. "I'll see you once we land, ok lil' sis?" I nodded and gave him another half hug before sliding off my bed and floating towards my lockers. 

"People, you have been in cryo for five years, nine months and twenty two days. You will be hungry, you will be weak. If you feel nausea, please use the sacks provided for your convenience. The staff thanks you in advance." Another scientist announced, causing me to wince slightly at the sudden loudness before opening my locker and grabbing my clothes. I floated over to the bathroom and changed into a black crop top, some army-print pants, fingerless black leather gloves, and my signature black combat boots. (Ignore the other accessories if you want) I took notice of my pale freckled skin and my bloodshot blue eyes, waving them off as I knew that my eyes would return to normal in a moment and my skin would get better once I got into the sun. I pulled my hair into a high ponytail before looking in the mirror once more. I grinned, knowing my entire life was about to change within an hour. 

Hell yeah, we're back, baby.