Quit playing

"Ilhoon, p-please let me go..." her voice was shaking.
Her heart felt like a bomb against my chest it was ready to explode every second.
I leaned in to give her a kiss, the kiss she owed me from before. My lips just exactly brushed her cheek as she move her head to the side to avoid my lips on hers.
Ooh... That was a bad move babe....

Her neck was fully exposed when i pressed my lips against her neck softly slowly letting go of her wrist letting them go starting moving further down on her neck placing a kiss when she pushed me of her, pushed her way past me. She hurried grabbing her things rushing to the door.
I heard her open it when she said "Oh! Um... sorry" and rushed out.
I was still facing the wall so i didn't know who had come in before i heard the familiar voice of my best bud.
"Who was that?" Hyunsik asked.

"Park Hee Rin" I told him turning around facing him.
He send me a weird look "another girl?"
"why does everyone keep saying that!?" i asked rather angry voice. But he just sent me a look saying: Seriously?
"Okay yes! She is another girl! But what do you want me to do? I have my needs okay!? So can you stop judging me?" Okay, that may came out a bit to harsh... But seriously why can't they just mind their own business? I griped my bag and tried to get away from this conversation, but of course it wouldn't be this easy. Hyunsik followed my out to the Cube café and sat down in front of me.

"Look... You can't keep playing around" Hyunsik said in a serious tone trying to catch my eyes.
"You have no clue how much you hurt those girls when you just trash them" he continued.
When i didn't answered him i just looked down in shame. I wasn't proud of what i have done and sitting in front of Hyunsik who had has a girlfriend for years was kind of embarrassing for me.
The problem is just that i get bored of the girls, after awhile they get all lovey dovey and clingy and it makes me wan't to vomit.
Love is a bunch of bullshit. Love is an illusition. It doesn't exsist. It's a illusition full of dreams and false hopes.
"Ilhoon... Can you just for once quit playing? And try to be serious?" I could now hear a hint of anger in his voice.
"Okay... I've try to stop" I lied.
No, this Park Hee Rin was fun. So much more fun than some of the others, she wanted to play with me. And who wants to play alone when you can play with someone?

"Good, now let's go home"

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

I was exhausted when i threw myself on my bed. It has been a long day.
All i wanted to do was sleep but i couldn't stop thinking about Rin.
How it felt holding her this morning, the way she snuggled in to me, the way her body curved perfectly. The way her soft full lips kissed my cheek. Her soft skin and her sweet but yet spicy smell.
And her sexy, sexy neck. I mean damn...!
That girl is making me go crazy!
I just hope i didn't scare her to much. Maybe i should go visit her tomorrow and check if she is okay.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

I plugged my headphones in as i made my way to Rin's apartment. I didn't feel like driving to her house and honestly it was only a few blocks away plus the weather was great so why not?

I ranged her doorbell nervously. Wait! Nervously? Why am i nervous? I'm Jung Ilhoon the play! No girl can make me nervous!

"H-hi" Rin greeted me looking a bit of hook.

"Um... I just came to check if you are okay. And to say i'm sorry if i scared you last night"

"I'm o-okay" she said with a shaky voice busting herself.

"Can i just come in for at sec?" i asked her polite giving her a sweet smile.

"Uhm... Right now is really not a good time" she said as she tried to lock the door in my face.

"Oh, believe me i think it's a perfect time right now" Just in time i sat my foot in between the door and the wall to stop the door from closing then afterwards pushing the door open.
"Come show me around" i said in a sweet tone offering her to take my hand.

"Ilhoon... I really think you should go..." She said trying to push me out of the door again.

"Oooh! Rinie! Is this the guy you have talked about? He is so handsome! Come on let him come in!" Said a pretty little girl that I supposed was Rins friend.
She small compared to Rin. But yet again Rin wasn't small, she was actually quite tall. Normally guys like small tiny girls and I would normally to. But this girl she is just gorgeous with her long sexy legs and she looks so elegant.

Her friend grabbed my hand dragging me in.
"So you must be Ilhun right? Well nice to meet you! I'm Kim Ha Sang. But you can call me Sang!" This girl was not shy!
"Actually it's IlhOOn" I said laying the pressure on the oo's.
She dragged me towards the couch and asked me to sit down with her.
Just as I sat down Rin came and sat besides me in the small couch. Giving her friend a harsh look.
"Actually, I wanna give you guys some alone time. Don't get to inappropriate" Sang said cheekily giving me a wink.

After Sang had left the room going upstairs I turned to Rin.
"Look I'm sorry if I scared you yesterday... I didn't mean to" I said trying to catch her eyes but she just kept looking down, looking at her hands fidgeting with her fingers.

"I heard you talking to that friend of yours yesterday" she paused taking a deep breath "are you going to play with me to?" She asked sounding really insecure and nervous.
"No, I never played with anyone" I lied
"But your friend s-"
"Hyunsik. Yes, but he easily misunderstand things..." I lied again. No Hyunsik was totally right, in fact he was always right about me.

"Oh... Good... 'Cause then I wondered if you wanted to do something? Like a proper date, were you are not kidnapping me afterwards"

_____________________

Long time no see!
I hope this wasn't all shitty...
But I finally updated. I have felt really bad for not updating but here it is! :)
I am having a weeks break from school. It's a small holiday we have here I live. So I hope that I can get to update some more!

Anyways I will hopefully see you again soon! (: