Desire

-------JUNG ILHOON'S POV-------
"Didn't I tell you to quit It?-" Hyunsik said with a rather disappointed look on his face "look, I trusted you when you said you were done playing. But what is this!?"

"I'm sorry but last time i checked you were not my dad!" I snapped at him.

"Argh... Ilhoon. Can you please just considerate quitting?" I asked with a weak voice "or at least just make her your last target?"

"You know what? I'm not even going to discuss this with you" I told him turning away from him and walking to my room.

As soon as i locked the door to my room i saw Rin sitting on my bed uncomfortably with her legs closed tightly around her hands looking down like she was thinking.
She quickly lifted her head when she heard the door close behind me and she gave me a small smile.

"Oh well, where did we come from?" I gave her a smirk approaching her. 
She quickly stood up from her spot on the bed "I'm tired" i could her on her voice that she was nervous.

How could she be nervous after that makeout session? I mean she should be confident she was an amazing kisser and believe me i know. I have kissed many girls and some of them was brilliant kissers but it was like i could taste the thirst on their lips and the taste of the hundreds of other guys they have been kissing.
Rin was different she was a really good kisser but i couldn't taste thirst or other men. No, what i tasted was innocence and passion. This new taste experience made me want more. It made me hungry, hungry for her sweet lips. 
Yes, i have been hungry for a girl before but not like this. Before when i was hungry for a girls kiss was it connected to me being horny. But now with Rin i wasn't horny at all. I just wanted to kiss her soft lips while holding her tight and have her hand on my cheek making it more passionate.

"Sooo..." 

"Uhm... sorry-" i waked over to my closet grabbing my favorite shirt "Here-" i gave her the shirt "You can sleep in this"

"Thank you" she send me a shy smile "Can close your eyes?" 

"Yeah" I held my hand over my eyes. But im a perv and i know it so ofcourse i couldn't help but look.
Wauw... I know it's not my first time seeing her in only bra but this time she wasn't hot as i thought the first time. She was beautiful.

"You can look now" 
The black t-shirt was way to big for her in fact her shoulder was showing because the shirt had fell down. Danm... Collarbones. The shirt stopped right under her butt and showed of her long legs. She was stunning. 

She crawled into my bed and sat up against the wall looking at me.
I took of my clothes so that i was left i my boxers. I could see that she was not comfortable with the situation since her cheeks was flushing red like a tomato and she tried to look away.

After crawling into bed with her she laid down besides me looking me in the eyes.
And just like that, i felt like i was under a spell. Her eyes had caught me and it was only her who could break the spell. 
Her eyes moved to my lips and i saw something flash through her eyes. Desire. she then went for the kill placing her lips on mine.

                                                ----------- PARK HEE RIN'S POV----------

I was tired of playing it safe. I know it's dumb and impulsive. 
But i don't wanna just stand there and let the opportunity. I don't wanna let this chance slide away. 
I don't wan't Sang to take him away from me like she can't have that i have a flirt and she doesn't.
I could keep listing things that i didn't want right now - The list could go on and on.
But i could only list one thing that i wanted. And it was:
Ilhoon.

He had put his arm around me and pulled me closer.
I fell a my skin burning all the places he was touching me. It was like getting burned in a fire but the only thing was that i wanted more.
I was about to move on top of me when he stopped me pulling away. 
Honestly i was a bit hurt at that point. But i was probably a good thing that he did if not i'm not sure i could control myself and i would just do somethings that i would regret in the morning. Well, i already did but i don't want it to be worse.

"We should get some sleep" He's eyes was now comepletly emty and i couldn't read him.
He took his arm around me and pulled me close again. I put my head into his warm bare chest and laid my hand on his sides.