The walk.

"What if i tell you who i am can i at least follow you home then?"

I didn't want to go home alone in the dark through the small alleys, but i didn't feel like trusting him neither?
He was so mysterious and that made me curious so without thinking any any further i nodded my head nervously earning a smirk from the mysterious boy under the lamppost.
He took a few steps closer, as he did i took a tiny step back, he chuckled when he saw me taking a step back with a horrified tense impression on my face "You don't have to be scared of me" he said calmly taking one step closer to me, my heart was beating faster than ever, i didn't like this situation at all.
The guy kept getting closer to me. When he stopped he had already shattered my personal bubble with only a hands gap between our tummies, i gulped looking up at the guys face. Wauw! He is really handsome! No, no! What am i thinking? This guy is so strange. "S-sooo... are you gonna tell me who you are?" i asked stuttering "lets just start walking and i will tell you" he answered with no emotion in he's voice "n-no way! I'm not going anywere with you before you tell me who you are!" i protested "Geeez... Are you always this big of a pussy?" he asked annoyed "Yes, in fact if you hadn't noticed yet i'm a girl. So yes i'm always a pussy" i sassed back he signed "okay whatever... I'm Ilhoon, now lets go" he said giving up "What!? Was that it? How could that be so hard?" i asked annoyed, he didn't anwser he just grabed my arm starting walking asking: "Where do you live?" and i took the lead "So tell me about yourself" He said.

After telling this Ilhoon guy a little about myself, nothing deep because that was none of his business especially not now that he is a stranger. So i only told him that i was 17, a dancer for HyunA and a model.
"Okay, so know i told you something about me! Now you tell me some thing about you" i said "I'm Ilhoon, Jung Ilhoon" he answered with a teasing voice,
"Seriously? what's wrong with you? Why won't you tell me anything about yourself?" I was actually kind of upset right now, I really wanted to know who this mysterious not to mention handsome Ilhoon was. There was something about him that made me want to dig deeper something that no other men had, what it is I don't know yet but I wanna find out.
He was sexy and judging on the way he was dressed in dark skinny jeans, ankle boots. white V-neck and at leather jacket he looked like a classic Casanova-player. But damn..!
I didn't notice that we had stopped outside my apartment and I just stood there starring at him, He ripped me out of my thoughts when I heard him say: "do you like what you see?" He said playfully licking his lips.
Fuck he noticed me starring... "Tsk' you wish!" I fired back at him "come on, just admit it! I know you think I'm attractive" he said getting closer to me "I-i don't k-know what your t-talking about" I stuttered, he leaned in whispering: "oh I think you do" nipping my ear quickly, my heart started pumping as he slowly leaned back again standing only a few inches away from me and said: "give my your phone" coldly. I pulled my phone out giving it to him, he snapped it out of my hand quickly typing something in and giving it back to me"
"Go inside it's cold out here" he said "uhm... Okay..." I said hesitating I didn't want to go just yet, I wanted to know more about him! " don't you worry we will most definitely meet again" he said like I just read my thoughts giving me wink.

.................
I was done showering when I heard my phone buzz.

I checked my phone seeing a message from:
--Sexy angel--
Who the hell is that?
I opened that message and read:
--Sexy angel--
What to know more about than just my name?
Go on a date with me tomorrow.

He didn't even write his name but I knew it was Ilhoon. He must have send himself your a message from my phone. I scrolled up and I was right.
Without thinking any further about it I agreed going on a date with him.

-------------

That was it for this chapter!
I just getting started tho... I have a lot of great ideas for this story! so keep reading! 

Also i finally found a cover for this story! Do you guys like? Well, i do and i hope you do to! 

Btw. I am not updating tomorrow since i gone from 8am-10pm (;

See you guys soon!