New beginning

Just as i got of stage i heard my phone go of in my pocket meaning i got a text.
From: Sexy Angel (I shouls seriously change that name)
You did good. 
You are a great dancer
(;

To: Sexy Angel
Are you here? where? why?

From: Sexy Angel
Gonna go.
Remember to watch my performance (;

I quickly turned my head to the stage where i saw Ilhoon and the 6 other guys from his dorm. 
They were all wearing Disney onepieceses even my bad boy was in a tigger costume acting all cute and fluffy.
I couldn't believe my eyes. He was soooooo cute like i just wanted to pinch his cheeks and hug him like a teddy bear. I never knew Il could be this cute.

------------
Ilhoon came down from the stage and walking directly over to me.
"Did i do good?" He asked while doing a bit of aegyo

"Who are you and what did you do to Ilhoon" I asked playfully.

"Don't you like me being all cute?" He pouted and took a hold of my wrist.
"come, let's get out of here" He said dragging me out of the building.

"Were are we doing?" I was curious 

"For dinner" He said dragging me to a small café.

"But your clothes? - people will stare?" I asked looking at him up and down.

"Let them" We sat down at a table and ordered our food although the waitress looked at Ilhoon like he was crazy sitting in public wearing a costume like that.
We were laughing having fun when suddenly Ilhoon's expression turned from playful to serious

"actually isn't this a date?" He asked with his serious face.

"Well, i guess it is?" I said looking down fumbling with my fingers - A habit if mine, i always do that when i'm nervous.

"So, are we dating?" He asked again.

"Well, i guess so..." as soon as i said it i added "Only if you want to of course" I was now looking him in the eyes when i saw this expression change from hard and serious to cute and happy.

"Alright, now we are dating"

----------------------------------

It have been some days since i have seen Ilhoon last because he was busy with showcases.
So i have been hanging out with Sang quite a lot lately and i told her me and Il was dating and we talked about what happened back then and we agreed on that it should never happen again.
So you can say me and Sang was back to begin best friends again. 

Since yesterday have Sang been begging me to go clubbing with her and now after her 24 hours of listen to her telling me how fun it will be, and i have now given up and agreed on joining her in the club.

"You are not going to the club looking like that right?" Sang asked looking at me from top to toe.

"Well... yea? Is something wrong?" I have never been at a club before so i don't exactly know how to dress.

"Girl, sit ya' ass down. You are going to get a makeover! Jeeez!!" Sang said making me sit down.
She then started doing my makeup and hair. 
She was curling my hair and putting on a good thick layer of makeup on me. Foundation, powder, blush, bronzer, lipstick, eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara. I don't think that i ever had this much makeup on.

"Is all this really necessary?" I asked with a sign.

"You are going clubbing of course it is!" She insisted "Oh, and you can borrow one of my dresses"
She was looking through her dresses when she picked out a black bardot dress.
"Here try this! It will look good on you!"
After getting into the dress i looked myself in the mirror. Wow i was totally transformed. I never thought of myself as good looking but now i would even rate myself as hot. 
"Wow you did a great job!" I told Sang and hugged her.

"Yah girl! Don't ruin your hair!" She said winking at me "You look soo good! Tonight you are going to be Miss heartbreaker"

"Yah! Stop it! Let's just go" I said dragging her out by the wrist.

-------

The club was dark a there was a heavy smell of alcohol mixed with sweat, hot bodies grinding against each other, girls in short dresses pressed against walls with guys sucking on their faces.
Sang and i was sitting at the bar having a drink when 1 became 2 and 2 became 3 and so on. I was feeling slightly tipsy and Sang was out dancing with some guy she just met. A quite good looking guy took a seat besides me.

"2 Cosmopolitans please" The guy besides me said. As soon as the the bartenter was done mixing the drink he placed it infront of the guy but the guy just scooted it over to me saying: 
"Here, drink up" 

"Thank you" I said bowing slightly "So, what's your name" I asked feeling brave.

"You welcome babe" He said winking at me "I'm Jimin"

-----------------------------------------

Hey guys how are you doing? <3

Okay, the story is really going to start now so you should be excited! :D

Okay see ya' all soon! (: