What about taking a chance?

-----PARK HEE RIN'S POV----
Me and Ilhoon had planed the date should be on Saturday when we both have lots of free time and has rested a bit after a long week of hardcore training.
I'm so excited and i can't wait. After i kind of asked him out we informed Sang that she could come out from her hiding spot 'cause honestly we both knew she was listening to every word that we said.
Aish...! That girl is no nosey!

However she came out and asked like she heard nothing "Sooo.... You guys made up?"
"Excuse you Sang, made up? We never even dated we just hung out, and he kidnapped me afterwards!" i protested.

"Shhhh....Little one. I never kidnapped anyone i just... Lured you" Ilhoon said in a playful tone.

----------

After some hours of laughing at Ilhoon trying to explain that he did NOT kidnap me, and telling funny stories it was time for Sang and Ilhoon to go. Sadly, I was having such a good time, I can't even remember the last time i had this much fun.
After all Ilhoon was might a good guy? I just misunderstood him i guess.
The only thing that keeps running around in my mind is what that Hyunsik guy said earlier. Him and Ilhoon seem like they were close friends, so i don't understand how he could 'misunderstand'.
Isn't close friends supposed to... you know, know each other?

All my life i have been to scared to ever take a change or play a wild card. That might explains why i'm this inexperienced. To be completely honest i have never had a boyfriend, not even in the nursery or in kindergarten. I think the furthest i ever have gone with a guy was a forced awkward hug in a schoolplay.
Let's just say I have always played it save.

Lately i have been so mad. Like why do i always have to be such a-a... Pussy!
I just feel like finally taking a change on Ilhoon. Despite what Hyunsik said earlier i wanna believe in Ilhoon. He is just so nice and charming plus he was not ugly either and, and, and he was a good kisser or ot felt good on my neck...

"Okay, so we will be going now" Sang said ripping me out of my thoughts.
"Are you following her home?" i asked referred to Ilhoon.
"Yeah, she just told me she lives across the street of my house" he answered.

Just as he said that i felt like i got poked in the heart with a fork. I could see on Sang that she thought he was attractive and i know from experience that Sang is not scared of stealing your crush, flirt or boyfriend right in front of you.

For an example some years ago i had this crush for years and i finally got the nerves to ask him out. 'Cause obviously he didn't ask me out and was naive and desperate.
However let's get to the point.
So he said yes and we planed out when and where. Of course i was overly happy and i rushed to find Sang and told her everything.
On the day of the date i was waiting at the café patiently for my date. After waiting for about an hour it got up for me that i got stood up and i went home. On my way home i just happend to bump in to someone familliar kissing at a corner and that just happend to be my date and Sang.
And she has done it more than once. Not to me other than that time but to others.
It took me a long time to forgive her for that.

So that's why i have a bit of thrust issues especially when it comes to Sang.

"You know what Sang? Don't you wanna stay over for tonight?" I asked trying to destroy her plan on getting into Ilhoon life, mouth and pants.

"I would love to, but i can't. Sorry" I knew she lied saying that. Sang is always free. Literally. I could cald her in the middel of the night and she would come who ever she was with.

"Oh, okay... Then can i walk with you to? I kind of need some fresh air"

"Yea, then hurry and we will get going" Ilhoon said.

------------------

All the way to their street there was and awkward tensen between us. Just like when Sang and i was fighting.
Luckily Sangs apartment was right before Ilhoons dorm so we dropped her of first.

When we reached his door I looked at me with at smirk on his face saying: "you know... It's getting late and it's dark. It's dangerous to be walking around at time alone when you are a pretty girl like you"
"Nice try! But let's go on a prober date before we sleep together. Again"
"Then let me at least get my keys and I will drive you home" he offered.
"No way! I just walked you home!" I refused.
"It's either that or you stay here"
"Aiisshh!" I said pushing through him to the door, opening it, taking a step in and then turning around looking at him.
"Are you coming?" I asked giving him a wink.
He worked his way up to me pushing me roughly into the dorm.
He pushed the door to close with one of his feet while having his arm around my waist and one on my back holding me tight. He smacked our lips together.
I was shocked at first but after feeling how he was working and how good he was at kissing I started moving along with him and he deepened the kiss pushing us further into the dorm.
I placed my hands on his chin and chest but then suddenly I heard someone clear their throat.
I instantly pushed Ilhoon of me and I felt the my cheeks flush red.
"Eunkwang, Hyunsik... Uhm" Ilhoon said looking ashamed.
"I would highly appreciate if you guy would keep that to yourself in YOUR ROOM and NOT in the kitchen" the guy called Eunkwang told us.
"I'm sorry... We will go" I apologised and bowed.
We started walking to his room when Hyunsik said: "Ilhoon can I just talk to you for a minute?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am officially that worst author ever....
I haven't updated in 3 weeks....
I am so sorry!!! I will try to work harder in the future!

I have been working on this chapter all day and I hope there is not to many mistakes...

Anyways I hope I haven't lost you guys!
See ya lovely people soon!