The first meet.

I was alone in the practice room the other dancers left hours ago.
And yes i am a dancer, to be exact i'm a dancer for Cube Entertainment and no i am not and idol or a trainee, more like a dancer for HyunA.
We was practicing the choreography for HyunA's red M/V. The other dancers and HyunA left along time ago but i refused to go with them because i wanted my dancing to be perfect. 
I was dancing i front of the big mirror watching if i made a mistake i was so concentrated that i didn't hear the the door open and close.
I got to the part were i should sit down with my legs wide open and a man should hold my hand, but there wasn't anyone else but me in the practicing room i just loot my arm hang in the air. Suddenly i heard someone say "do you need help with that move?" i could clearly hear it was a man since he had a dark husky voice, quite sexy actually! I hurried up closing my legs getting on my feet turning around seeing a handsome guy leaning against the wall "Excuse me? But who are you and how long have you been watching me?" i asked he chuckled lightly and answered: "No, the question is who are you?" he and i a seducing voice i rolled my eyes and said "I'm Park Hee Rin! One of HyunA's dancers and you are again?" he just lifted his shoulders and doping them again while giving a smirk turning around and leaving the room. "YAH!" i shouted and ran out of the door to find him but he was nowhere to be seen. i sighed and when back to the practice room and continued for a half an hour more.

After i had my things i was ready to go home and get a nice shower. 
I looked at my phone seeing no new messages or anything i guess i am officially a loner, i sighed looking at the clock, it was already 22:56/11:56 pm and i had to go home by myself, at least i didn't live long form the Cube building. 
As i stepped outside and froze ideally when i saw a dark manly shadow leaning up against the wall in the direction i needed to go *gulp* i hated to meet stranger that late at night especially men, what if he would hurt me or rape me? Not saying every men would do that but the chance is there! Just saying! 
After awhile i decided to take the chance and go for it. At the start walking slowly but as i got closer to the shadow speeding up, my body was tense as i passed the guy, i only got a few steps past him when he said: "YAH! You, stop!" i stopped not sure if i should turn around and say something or just run away.
I decided to turn around when the shadow moved slowly from the wall walking closer to me but stopped a few steps away standing under that lamppost. I loot go of the breath i was holding in when i saw it was the guy from the practice room.
"You shouldn't be going home alone at this time" he said darkly "Why do you even care? You won't even tell me your name or who you are?" i fired coldly back at him. Ugh! This guy was getting on my nerves. "I could drive you home?" he asked "No thank you i take my chances! Rater going home alone than going with a perv like you!" i snapped, he chuckled "a perv like me?" he asked giving at smirk "Yes, a perv like you! That lurk around and stares at me like a creep freak!" i snapped, he laughed and asked: "What if i tell you who i am can i at least follow you home then?".

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi readers!

This was the first chapter! A little short i know... But heeey, it's only the start right?
And also i need to get some sleep i have school tomorrow and it's almost midnight.

But reeeaaaally hope you enjoyed this chapter and see you guys next time! 

Byyyyyyyyyyeeeee! ^_^