Chapter 4- The Brute

She saw him again.

This Monday Diana was heading to class worried.

Last week, when she was in the middle of a dramatic conversation with Tracy and Harry, she was called in the English department's head office.

She was confused, why would the mean director still want to talk to her again? She thought it was settled, the selective class wasn't an option anymore.

Before she even reached the door, the wind slapped her face when it opened suddenly startling. In front of her was the person she was just talking about with her friends. The dangerous guy stared hardly at her for a few long seconds.

His eyes were as dark as sin and as cold as Antarctica when they were directed to her. She shifted her weight from a leg to the other multiple times, he definitely hated her now even when she tried to grimace a clumsy smile.

He left the room without a word and smugly nudged her lightly. She stumbled on her feet to regain her balance.

To distract her from this awkward situation, the middle-aged lady welcomed her in her office. She explained that because of Zayn the creative writing class was now available, he took it as an optional too and they were now five students to take the class.

Wait wasn't it supposed to have a minimum of seven students to be open? How did the number magically change to five because of this guy?

She registered her and made her write her university information on multiple papers and opened the door for Diana to leave.

*********************************

Now that she was heading to this class, the excitement faded. She hesitated for a split second.

She didn't want to face him again but at the same time she wanted to go and apologize properly. She was too shy to make a step because he was mean last time she tried. A weak smile wasn't enough.

Maybe if she didn't have such an attitude last time, he probably would've not reacted this way. Probably.

She wiped her clammy hands on the back of her jeans and walked to her assigned classroom. Breathing was hard at the moment so she inhaled with every step of her right leg and exhaled with every step of the other to calm herself.

Harry and Tracy came to her mind which was pretty helpful at the moment. She stopped in front of a black door at the end of the hallway.

She took a final encouraging sharp breath and held her fist high ready to knock when someone talked behind her back: "No need to knock dear, there is no one inside." She turned her head to meet two kind blue eyes.

The woman in front of her was wearing a bright blue legging with an oversized orange and burgundy shirt. A long necklace with a purple rock matched the ends of her blonde platinum hair. She must be the teacher so Diana addressed her a polite tight smile.

The woman unlocked the door and stepped towards her desk. Diana stood awkwardly between the board and the door when she saw a student entering the class.

She snapped out of her trance and walked up to a table in the middle of the class. She took out her new note book opened the first page and neatly wrote her full name and the class' name.

Two girls entered simultaneously squealing and giggling and sat on the first desk next to the entry.

"I see some people are excited, I'm glad. Anyway, hello everybody. My name is Nymphadora Chard and I'm your guide for this marvelous adventure that is writing. Please don't call me misses Chard or anything like that, Dora would be perfect. Don't be shy you all, we are only five here, so please come present yourselves. You, come to the board and tell us more about yourself."