Chapter 7- The Brute

Laying on the bed, Harry was flipping the pages of the book he found under the covers. He was wondering why there were no pictures in any of the three hundred pages. How could Diana read such books?

Tracy found a nail polish she forgot here last month; she was painting her nails while humming the song that was blasting from her phone.

They were both waiting for Diana, she was taking a shower, maybe the longest in History. Her grandparents welcomed the two friends half an hour ago and she was still not done yet.

It's the weekend they really have to take advantage of the time they had to have some fun.

"If she doesn't come out of the bathroom in two minutes, I'm literally gonna pull her by her hair here." Harry chuckled; he knew she'd do it without hesitation.

At the exact moment thick steam exited the door that Diana just opened.

With her hair in a towel and her cheeks flushing red, her coloured eyes were extremely intense. Tracy loved the mix of blue and green, she calmed her impatience just because of that.

Diana ignored her surprise and sent them a genuine smile. "Hey guys, what are you up to?" She asked while taking out a pair of socks from her drawer.

"We're going out babe. Tracy here is on the verge of murder if we don't move now." The concerned one glared at Harry who was laughing at his own words.

"Guys, I don't want to go anywhere, can't you see my pyjamas?" Whining was the only way Diana could express her disagreement.

It was Saturday for god's sake, and Saturdays are for cosy chilling in your room with cool music and plants. She was then faced with her friends' signature pout that she could never resist.

She proceeded to go back to her bathroom to get changed while making sure to express her annoyance. She came back a few minutes later all set and ready to go.

"Omg, gurl! I love when you wear these dungarees, you look so good and cute in them. My Pisces heart can't take anymore cuteness from your cancer rising!"

The curly head was laughing a lot today, but who could blame him? Tracy was so funny, angry or not! They all made their way to Harry's dark green mini cooper.

"Where to, my ladies?" He started the car and drove towards the centre of the city.

"I really feel like having a milkshake, or like watching a movie or we can get drunk...yeah day drinking wouldn't be so bad after all..."

As Tracy stared deeply out of the window, she already imagined margaritas between her fingers, Diana shook her head from the backseat.

"Tee, it's not even three o'clock and you want to get drunk already?" Harry agreed with Diana, he was driving after all. "I'm up for a movie though, chilling with snacks or we can choose a really bad movie and mock everything that happens and just laugh!"

"Well, that's a good idea! I can really use a rom-com to remind me that real love exists!" Diana huffed at that.

Tracy sighed: "I'd like to watch a rom-com in an hour but I'd rather meet a hot guy with brown hair and blue eyes right now!"

"Brown hair and green eyes aren't enough for you?" Harry had his lower lip bend in a scowl. His friend couldn't escape his puppy eyes so she ruffled his hear with a high-pitched voice.

"Oh, no Hazz! You and Diana will always be my loves. Forever and ever and ever." At that, all of them had smiles on their faces until Harry's stomach started to growl.

"Here we go again!" Diana sighed boringly.

That's when he started whining and crying because he might faint if he doesn't eat anything right now. "Why didn't you say you were hungry back at my place?" She scolded him.