Conversation 

Peter's POV

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Me and Wanda both spun around in fear and saw May standing there. Looking at us with a concerned and confused face.

"May we can explain." Wanda mumbled. She looked between the two of us, eyes lingering on Wanda for a moment.

"Yeah you better!" She huffed and walked away. I looked over to Wanda and held out my hand, she grabbed it and we walked into the living room. May already had in her hands clasped on her lap and her face looked angry. We stood in front of her as she sat on the couch.

"Okay so what the hell are you wearing and why is the scarlet witch with you and how did you know my name? Also where is Wanda?" She asked looking at us.

I looked to Wanda confused and she just looked at me, with a face of 'you should understand this'. I continued to look between them and than it clicked. May didn't see them as the same person...two different people. Wow I felt like an idiot.

Wanda made her hands glow and a trail of her magic floated into May's head. May's eyes turned red and than she looked at Wanda, jaw on the floor.

"YOUR THE SCARLET WITCH?!" She exclaimed and through her hands up in frustration.

"Yes I am." She said quietly.

"How did I not put it together?" She mumbled.

"Because she had you under mind control." I blurted out. I immediately covered my mouth and Wanda shot me a glare.

"Excuse me what!" She said very offended and angry.

"It was the only way to keep you safe." She said softly as she sat down next to May. Than she looked to me, angry. "Also it wasn't mind control!" I just hung my head and she looked back to May. "All I did was made it so your brain couldn't see the scarlet witch and me as the same person. That's all. I did nothing else to your mind, I promise." She confessed and smiled.

I could see weight being lifted off of May and she took a sigh of relief.

"And your the SpiderMan?" She asked looking at me. I nodded my head and she threw her head back. I came to the other side of her and grabbed her hand.

"So how long?" She questioned, looking to me than Wanda.

"I got mine when I was 15." I confessed. May shot up and looked at me as if I just said the worst thing a person could say.

"FIFTEEN!" She yelled and held her head in her hands. "What about you?" May asked looking at Wanda through her hands.

"When I was 14." Wanda whispered.

"WHAT THE HECK!" May stood up and started pacing the floor.

"I have a nephew who is the SpiderMan and his girlfriend who has weird magic. What has my life come to." She sighed and massaged her temples.

"May, I know it's a lot to take in. I won't deny that. But if you continue to do that, your gonna make me more stressed than I already am." Wanda giggled softly and grabbed ahold of May's shoulders. She pulled her into a hug and May broke down. I came to them and wrapped my arms around them.