"It means get lost squidward."

Wanda's POV

We all stood our ground as two alien creatures appeared. One of them was quite large and tall, while the other was average height and skinny. They both looked terrifying and deadly.

"Hear me and rejoice. You are about to die at the hands of the Children of Thanos. Be thankful that your meaningless lives are now contributing..."

"I'm sorry. Earth is closed today." Tony yelled. Interrupting the skinny aliens speech. "You better pack it up and get outta here." Tony ordered.

"Stonekeeper." He spoke and than turned to the man who was wearing a red cape. The cape man, looked at alien man with confusion. I just looked between the both of them, with so much confusion. I almost began to get a headache.

"Does this chattering animal speak for you?" He questioned, cape man.

"Certainly not. I speak for my self." As he finished saying that, he hit his arms together and this orange magic appeared in front of his fists. The other man did the same. I stepped forward a bit and made my hands glow.

"It means get lost, Squidward." Tony yelled.

"He exhausts me. Bring me the stone." Skinny alien said to giant alien man thing. He began walking forward, hitting cars out of the way with this axe he was holding.

"Banner you wanna piece?" Tony asked him. I could tell that something got Bruce on edge. I mean one, this was the first time I was seeing him in two years and secondly, he looked more skittish than usual.

"Mmm. No, not really. But when do I ever get what I want." He muttered. He than began to force him self to become the hulk. I could see the green creeping up his neck, but nothing was happening. Tony looked at me confused and I just shrugged.

"Where's your guy?" He asked. Bruce sighed.

"I don't know. We've sorta been having a thing." He explained.

"It's no time for a thing. That's a thing right there." Tony said in Bruce's face, pointing at the creature. He began to lean back and try harder. Both new guys looked at the three of us and I just smiled at the one that wasn't wearing a cape. He smiled back and than looked forward.

"Dude, your embarrassing me in front of the wizards." Tony grumbled.

"Tony I'm sorry." Bruce began.

"Hey, hey. That's okay." I said stepping forward and grabbing his shoulders to relax him. "It's okay Bruce. Hey sir, do you mind keeping an eye on him." The non cape, magic man nodded his head. "Thank you so much." I smiled. I should really learn their names.

The creature than began to run towards us and I made my hands glow again. Tony than steeped forward and suddenly an iron man suit began to form around his body.

"How?" I muttered. He began to fight the creature, and it ended with the creature flying towards the other alien. Who just waved his hand and the creature moved off to the side. So he kind of had my powers.

"Where did that come from?" I yelled at Tony.

"It's nanotech. You like it?" He asked, before being launched into the air. Skinny alien threw two trees at us. I stepped forward, along side non cape man. We each made a force field with our powers. After they stopped hitting the force fields, I flew up in the air and he threw a car at me. I threw an energy ball it and it went flying towards him. Of course he moved it away.

"KID!" Tony yelled concerned. Tony than flew forward, dodging cars left and right. When suddenly the big alien guy threw a claw looking thing and it latched onto Tony and sent him flying through the streets and buildings.