"We're the Avengers man"

Peter's POV

I was playing with my webbing and shooting at the wall, to distract my self and calm my nerves. I was still sitting on the ledge as one of my legs dangled over the edge.

"Peter!" I heard Tony yell. I webbed onto the ceiling and swung down to him.

"Hey, what's going on?" I asked. I looked at the front giant window of the ship and saw we were diving down onto the planet surface, about to crash.

"I think we're here." Strange said.

"I don't think this rig has a self-park function." Tony rambled. He walked over to a device.

"Get your hand Inside the steering gimbal." Mr Stark said. I ran over to the other one and placed my hand inside of it. It clamped around my arm and Mr Starks did the same.

"You understand?" He asked.

"Yep, got it." I said, trying to keep my balance as the ship was bumping up and down.

"This was made for one big guy, so we have to move at the at same time." He stated.

"Okay, okay. Ready." I muttered. We began getting closer to the surface of the planet. We were falling right onto a metal giant star looking thing.

"I think we should turn, turn TURN!" I yelled. Mr Stark put on his suit as my mask formed around my face. We managed to steer the ship a little bit, but we still crashed into the giant metal star thing. The whole back of the ship blew off.

"SHIT!" I yelled. Doctor strange made an orange force field around us as we crashed onto planet surface.

My arm came free and I fell backwards, but I webbed onto the ceiling to catch my self. I swung up back onto the half broken rafters and than my Peter tingle kicked in. I could feel that there were other people with us.

With the web I used to get up, I slowly started to descend towards Strange and Mr Stark.

"Let me just say, if aliens wind up implanting eggs in my chest or something...and I eat one of you, I'm sorry." I said.

"I do not want another single pop culture reference out of you for the rest of the trip. You understand?" Mr Stark said annoyed.

"I'm trying to say that something is coming." I stated. They looked at me confused and than a bomb went off. We all flew backwards and when I looked up, three people entered through a hole in the ship.

"Thanos!" One of them yelled. Strange made a shield to stop knives from hitting him. The mystery man began yelling and than Strange's  cape wrapped around his head. One of them with a mask started flying off and shooting at Mr Stark, so he began fighting him.

I was so focused on the fight I didn't realize a woman with antennae's appear in front of me.

"Ah!" I gasped. Her antennas began glowing and she held out her hand.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Please don't put your eggs in me!" I said as I scrambled away. I started shooting webs at her and I managed to get her covered with them, I was than kicked away and I activated my spider legs. I started crawling in the rafters avoiding blasts that the guy with a mask was shooting at me.

I than tried jumping on him, but he threw a taser rope or something that wrapped around me and I screamed in pain as I fell to the floor. He than picked me up and held a gun to my head. 

No, no, no. I can't die...I can't die...I need to see Wanda again...I can't die! I began struggling in his grip and he pressed the gun closer to my head.

"Everybody stay where you are. Chill the eff out. I'm gonna ask you this own time. Where is Gamora?" The man holding me asked Mr Stark while holding a gun to him.

"Yeah I'll do you one better. Who's gamora?" Mr Stark asked, while taking off his mask.

"I'll do you one better. Why is Gamora?" The man on the ground asked. I just cocked my head confused.

"Tell me where the girl is or I swear to you, I'm gonna French Fry this little freak." Masked man said as he pressed the gun closer to my head.

"No." I whispered.

"Let's do it! You shoot my guy and I'll blast him. Let's go!" Mr Stark yelled. I started hyperventilating and my stomach started flipping. My Stark made his arm into a more powerful gun, pointing at the man on the ground.

"Do it Quill! I can take it." The man said on the ground.

"No he can't take it." The woman said.

"She's right, you can't." Strange informed.

"Oh yeah? You don't wanna tell me where she is? That's fine, I'll kill all three of you and beat out of Thanos myself. Starting with you." Masked man said.

"Wait, what, Thanos?" Strange said confused. "All right, let me ask you this one time. What master do you serve?"

"What master do I serve?" Quill mocked. "What am I supposed to say, Jesus?"

"You're from earth?" Mr Stark asked.

"I'm not from earth, I'm from Missouri." He said.

"That's on Earth dipshit. What are you hassling us for?" Mr Stark groaned.

"So your not with Thanos?" I asked Quill.

"With Thanos?" He asked annoyed and disgusted. "No, I'm here to kill Thanos. He took my girl. Wait, who are you?"

"We're the Avengers man." I said as I took off my mask.

"Oh." He sighed and removed his hand away from my neck, so I was no longer in a choke hold. My nerves slipped away and I regained my breath.

"You're the ones Thor told us about." The woman yelled.

"You know Thor?" Mr Stark yelled.

"Yeah. Tall guy, not that good looking."I just looked at him confused...that man is specimen. "Needed saving." Quill finished saying.

"Where is he now?" Strange asked.