Star lords Plan

Wanda's POV

I continued to watch through window as my nerves started to get higher. More creatures were coming into play and I could see all my friends being taken down and losing.

"Shit, shit. Come on! Come on!" I yelled and banged on the glass. I turned back to Shuri and I adjusted the sleeves on my jacket.

"I'm going..." I began saying when suddenly there was a bright white light, beaming onto the grass. I watched as something soared through the air, electricity radiating off of it as it killed the creatures. It than flew back into the beam of light and Thor grabbed it. Along side him was a tree and a Racoon...what the shit.

He than flew up into the air and electricity surrounding him as he raised his weapon and brought it down onto the grass. Electrocuting all the creatures.

"Yes!" I exclaimed with a smile. We might actually have a shot at winning.

Peter's POV
I was poking my head out from my hiding spot, which I was on top of a broken star thing as a blue portal appeared. It started disappearing and Thanos showed up. My heart started racing and I started breathing heavier.

"Oh yeah. You're much more of a Thanos." Strange said to him.

"I take it the Maw is dead." Thanos asked. Strange didn't respond. "This day extracts a heavy toll. Still he accomplished his mission."

"You may regret that." Strange warned. "He brought you face to face with the master of the mystic arts." Thanos began walking towards strange.

"Where do you think he brought you?" Thanos asked.

"Let me guess your home?" Strange questioned.

"It was. And it was beautiful." Suddenly a red light beam appeared and made the planet look different. As if he was showing us what it used to look like.

"Titan was like most planets. Too many mouths, not enough to go around. And when we faced extinction, I offered a solution." Thanos shared.

"Genocide." Strange stated.

"But random, dispassionate, fair to rich and poor alike. They called me a madman. And what I predicted came to pass." He took the other reality away and it went back to the abandoned planet.

"Congratulations, You're a prophet." Strange said sarcastically.

"I'm a survivor." He argued.

"Who wants to murder trillions."

"With all six stones, I could simply snap my fingers. They would all cease to exist. I call that mercy."

"And than what?"

"I'd finally rest and watch the sun rise on a grateful universe. The hardest choices require the strongest wills."

"I think you'll find our will equal to yours." Strange said as he made orange magic appear in front of his hands.

"Our?" He questioned. Before I had a chance to swing down, Mr Stark brought a giant piece of metal scrap down onto him. Crushing him.

"Wait, that wasn't the plan." I mumbled.

"Piece of cake Quill." Mr Stark stated.

"Yeah, if your goal was to piss him off." Quill said annoyed. I watched as the piece of metal turned into smaller pieces anby a purple stone, and than turned into bats from the red stone as Thanos yelled out in anger. The bats swarmed Mr Stark and took him away from everyone.

I swung down and shot a web right into his eye and thank kicked him in the face and than swung away. Drax came down and sliced one of his legs with knife as he slid away. Doctor Strange, Drax and Star lord began to fight him and it entered with Star Lord going through a Doctor Strange portal flipping him off. I may have laughed a little.