Reunion

Wanda's POV

I stood up from the rubble and dusted my jacket and knees off. I walked over to Banner and non cape man. Banner was holding a phone in one hand and non cape man walked through an orange portal. He than disappeared and I stood next to Banner.

"What are you gonna do with that?" I asked with a bit of a sniffle, I was still recovering from crying so much.

"I'm gonna make a call." He said. I nodded my head and wrapped my arms around my stomach. I began walking away from Banner. I didn't know where to go. I could go back to May to let her know I was okay, but I felt like I couldn't go back due the fact that I would see all of Peter's stuff. I couldn't go back into that room and even smell his scent, without breaking down. I know he wasn't dead, but he was in space, away from me.

So the next best thing, I'm going back to the compound. One, what just happened is a thing that involves the avengers so going to their home base. Two, I get to see the new place in its finished product, so that's where I'm going.

I arrived at the compound and scanned my face, the doors opened and I walked in. I started walking aimlessly through the halls, not knowing where I was going. I continued to walk down the hallways, my boots echoing through as I walked. I started hearing noise coming from further up and I walked towards it.

I turned a corner to see Rhodes standing over a desk. He legs covered with metal so that he could walk for him paralysis. I knocked on the door frame and he turned to me, smiling.

"Wanda."

"Rhodes." I smiled. I walked down the steps and embraced him in a hug.

"How've you been?" He asked.

"Better." I sighed. He looked at me sadly and I quickly smiled. "What about you?" I asked more excitedly to make the mood better.

"Good." He smiled. I smiled back and walked around.

"Do you mind if I go explore this place?" I asked.

"No. Not at all. Have fun." He exclaimed. I said amused and walked back through the hallways. I traced my fingers over the walls and wandered into the kitchen. I did a quick look around and continued my journey.

After a while I made it to the second floor, which all the bedrooms were on. I walked down the halls, staring at the names on the doors.

Genius, Playboy, Philanthropist.

"Really Tony." I groaned and laughed. I continued to walk down the hall.

Hawkeye

Captain America

Vision

Spider-Man

Scarlet Witch

Black Widow

I stopped in my tracks and did a walk backwards, Until I came upon my door. I stared at it and placed my hand on it. I grazed it down the door, until it touched the handle. I turned the door knob and the door opened wide. I stood in the doorway and stared into the room. It looked like my old room from the other compound. But a lot more fancy and a little bit bigger. The whole room was set up with everything. I assume he had it set up, just in case me and Peter changed our mind.

I stepped into the room and did a little spin. I smiled and sat down on the bed. I curled up, so my head was resting on the pillow and grabbed another pillow to cuddle. Tears began to fill my eyes again, as I was now imagining I was holding Peter.

Man I missed him.

I closed my eyes and began to drift off.
I woke up to the sound of knocking and I opened my eyes. I slowly rose up and rubbed my eyes.